Chapter 50: Battle City Finals Molly Vs Y/N

(A/N: Hello again my lovely readers this is really just a filler chapter and this is my first one, I hope you enjoy the duel and please vote and comment below on what you think about this chapter. Without further ado. Lets get on with it.)

You and mai are in the same bed fast asleep. But you wake up because you sense something is very wrong and you get up and get dressed to investigate. As you walk through the halls you sense darkness from the duelling platform. And you see the Yami Yugi walking back from it with a sad look on his face.

Y/N: what is with the sad look?

Yami Yugi: I was too late to save Bakura because he along with a portion of the good Marik got sent to the shadow realm.

Y/N: Yami it is not your fault Yami Bakura was a fool to go against Yami Marik even with a bit of the light side of the good Marik, but I already knew that this would happen and I was powerless to stop it.

Yami Yugi: I know, but why do we have to lose friends we care about?

Y/N: Because when we heal from that pain with the friends and loved ones we have at our side it only makes us stronger and more determined to make it right.

Yami Yugi: thank you y/n, now I think I will go back to my room and try and rest also I will let Yugi take over when I get there as his girlfriend is waiting there for him.

Y/N: Yami just to let you know, where I come from I always wanted Tea and Yugi to get together.

Yami Yugi: well you got your wish. Now let us return to our loved ones.

Y/N: Yeah lets do that.

You and Yami Yugi part ways and return to your rooms. As you open your door mai is sitting up rubbing her eyes.

Y/N: Are you ok mai?

Mai: Yeah I am fine, its just I felt you no longer in bed with me and when I looked you were no where in sight.

Y/N: sorry my love I had to go and see what was going on but unfortunately we have lost another friend to Yami Marik. Yami Bakura challenged him to a duel and lost. And was sent to the shadow realm.

Mai: We will get him back.

Y/N: I know but its still late, why don't we get back to sleep and rest till my duel with Molly happens.

Mai: Ok

You and Mai cuddle up to each other as you fall asleep together.

(Time Skip)

You and Mai are awake and dressed.

Mai is looking at her deck as you sneak up on her and cuddle her from behind.

Mai: Eep!, don't do that y/n.

Y/N: (laughs) well you looked like you were off in another world.

Mai: I was just admiring the deck you built for me. Y/N I know that you will be duelling Molly today and I also know that you will be using ultra chaos form. I only ask that you be careful because I don't like it when you are in pain because of that card.

Y/N: Mai, my love I know that you don't like me using it but if I don't use it then I won't get use to it, but I know you don't and seeing you in that state always makes me wanna finish my duel quicker. I promise I won't use it straight away. But I will need to get used to it for what is to come.

Mai: And what is to come.

Y/N: You will find out, because if I told you then you wouldn't take the path you were meant to take later on.