Chapter 31: Mai Vs Yami Marik

(there's gonna be a lot of dialogue at the beginning of this chapter but please bare with me as its necessary for the chapter. Hope you enjoy the chapter.)

Joey: Any idea who this guy is?

Y/N: I know and luckily I can tell you as it wont affect what happens next.

Joey: What do you mean happens next?

Y/N: Joey, spoiler alert buddy.

Joey: Ok fine but what can you tell me about this guy Odion?

Y/N: Well when Marik was inducted into being a tomb keeper the Marik you see know, Yami Marik was born in him, but Odion from the look of his face, did some sort of ritual and contained that evil till he was knocked out in your duel.

Joey: So when the god card went crazy that lightning storm would have struck me as well as Odion.

Y/N: That is why I put my shield up Joey. I stopped something minor but my next action after the next duel wont affect things too much that I can actually do it.

Joey: isn't it time for kaiba to announce the next two duellists?

Mai: Yeah lets go.

Everyone leaves except you and Yugi.

Yugi: I know when something is bothering you y/n, what's wrong.

Y/N: trust me you will find out when the next duellists are selected. So lets go.

Yugi: Ok y/n.

You enter the hall as Roland starts the machine.

Roland: I will now select the next two finalists to duel.

The machine starts but you look away and go up to Lee.

Y/N: Hello again Lee.

Lee: Hey how you been?

Y/N: I have been good and I am happy to see you made into the finals as well, I hope that we get to go against each other so I can give you that rematch.

Molly: Oh no you don't, I am looking for a rematch y/n because I have upgraded my deck to deal with your dragon.

Lee: Looks like I have a rival for a rematch with y/n, though molly I hope that whatever happens in the tournament, if you go up against y/n then I will duel him after the tournament ends and vice versa how does that sound?

Molly: Sounds perfect.

Kaiba hears the conversation and comes up and stands next to you and starts a conversation with you.

Kaiba: No matter which one of these guys faces you y/n, it is me who will be beating you in the finals.

You smile at him.

Y/N: Bring it Kaiba, I am looking forward to seeing how my deck stacks up against yours, plus I have a special surprise just for you, if we do duel.

Kaiba: Well whatever it is, it wont save you from my dragons.

Kaiba smiles back and offers you his hand to shake and you accept shaking his hand.

Afterwards you both look at Roland.

Roland: The next finalist to duel is number 4, Mai Valentine.

Y/N: Mai I just want to say something?

Mai: What is that?

Y/N: I know who you are up against. (Whisper) It is Yami Marik so please be careful coz at the end of this duel he wins sending you to the shadow realm.