Chapter 8 A duel with Panik

(A/n: you will be duelling Panik before Yugi does so you can get the last 2 star chips you need so enjoy)

As you and all your friends start walking you hear a scream.

Y/N: (Damn it I should never have left Mai alone, I knew I was forgetting something. Don't worry Mai your knight in shining armour is coming)

Joey: what was dat??

Y/N: it sounded like Mai, and I knew I shouldn't have left her alone. Damn it.

You run off towards where Mai is and you see Mai being held up by her wrist by a giant of a man with black hair.

The gang catch up with you.

Y/N: Let Mai go right now.

Reese: Uh oh that's Panik one of the islands eliminators.

Panik: That's right and if you don't go now I will do to you what I did to poor Mai here.

You look at Panik's duelling glove and you see Mai's 8 star chips, plus an extra 2 probably from some poor boy who didn't stand a chance but it means that if you win those star chips then that is you done for entering the castle Panik lets Mai go but as he does so shoves her forward.

You manage to get to Mai before she fell and helps her to her feet.

You, Mai and Yugi put your heads together.

Yugi: Y/N I think its time we teach this bully a lesson you win back Mai's star chips and then I will duel him coz otherwise he will just go on to terrorize other duellists. And there's only one way to deal with bullies and that's to face them.

Y/N: Panik I will duel you, I wager all of my star chips to get back Mai's but also if I win you hand over those extra 2 star chips as well.

Panik: Your y/n there is a generous bounty for the eliminator that eliminates you, so I accept your challenge.

Yugi: If y/n beats you then I will duel you next.

Panik: Yugi Motou there is also a generous bounty for eliminating you as well, so no matter if I win or lose against your friend here we will duel.

Yugi: I accept your terms.

You and Panik go to the opposite sides of the arena.

Y/N – LP 8000

Panik – LP 8000

Mai: Be careful y/n otherwise he will do to you what he did to me.

Y/N: Mai don't worry everything will be fine.

As you said that you could see Mai with a faint blush on her face.

Y/N: (Nice to see the real Mai coming out and she looks lovely with the blush on her face)

You give Mai a quick wink and then get back to the duel.

Y/N: I will go first panic and I reveal Blue-Eyes White Dragon from my hand to special summon Blue-Eyes Alternative dragon then summon white stone of legend in defence mode and the set two facedowns and its your turn panik.

Panik: I summon Reaper of the cards.

Y/N: Not so fast Panik I activate a trap. Bottomless trap hole it destroys and removes your Reaper from play.

Panik: I then place two cards face down and end my turn.

Y/N: There is not much you can do against my dragon Panik, give up and give Mai her star chips back.

Panik: There's no way I am giving up. So continue your turn.

Y/N: Ok Panik, I summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon in attack mode but I am not done I then flip up into attack mode my white stone of ancients. Then I tune white stone of ancients with my Blue-Eyes to Synchro summon Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon but I am not done I then play double summon and then I summon another white stone of ancients and then I use Spirits effect by sacrificing it to the graveyard I can bring one light Synchro monster to my field in defence mode and I choose, Michael, The Arc-Lightsworn and I use his ability I pay 1000 life points to remove from play one of your cards on the field and I choose the one on the right at the back.

Y/N– LP 8000 - 7000

Chaos shield gets removed from play.

Y/N: Then I tune Michael with my other white stone of ancients to bring out a much mightier dragon, I Synchro summon Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon. And then I attack you directly with both crystal wing and alternative dragon.

Panik – LP 8000 - 2000

Y/N: I really hate bullies and I was always having to save my sisters from people like you but there is always someone bigger. It's your move Panik.

Panik: It's my move, I draw and now I place a monster face down in defence and then I set two facedowns and then I end my turn.

Y/N: What a waste of a turn Panik and now I draw, now I will summon a monster that will finish this, I activate advanced ritual art by sending one level 8 normal monster from my deck to the grave, I can summon ritual monster from my hand with the same level and I send Blue-Eyes White dragon from the deck to the graveyard to ritual summon Blue-Eyes Chaos Max Dragon.

Y/N: And now Chaos max attack his facedown defence monster and finish this duel.

Panik: Hah my monster was in defence mode you can't touch my life points.

Y/N: Panik your in for a nasty surprise coz when Chaos Max attacks a monster in defence the difference is dealt to you as damage x2.

Panik: Twice the damage, oh no my life points.

Panik – LP 0

You and panik leave the duel arena.

Y/N: Panik you lost so return the star chips you took from Mai right now.

Panik hands over the star chips to you and then you go over to Mai.

Y/N: Mai here are your star chips back, just like I promised.

Mai: I don't know if I can accept these, I fight my own battles.

Y/N: Ok I will take them I could use the extra star chips.

Mai: Hang on those are mine.

Y/N: Of course they are yours. Sometimes you don't always have to keep your defences up because it keeps you away from those who really care about you.

You hand over the star chips. As you all watch the duel between Yugi and Panik.

(A/N: I am skipping the duel between Yugi and panik but I have left the video for you to watch below instead. so enjoy)

Mai: I owe you one y/n, I won't forget this and when we have our rematch it will be a duel with honor.

Y/N: it's a duel I look forward to having Mai.

(A/N: and that is another Chapter done, sorry for the long wait but due to there being a few problems thanks to the thunder storm that happened here I have had to wait a while before I could upload. Hope you enjoyed these chapters. Till next time yugi fans.)