Chapter 17 Reader Vs. Seto Kaiba

(A/N: sorry for leaving the last chapter on a cliffhanger but I hope that you enjoy the face off against Seto Kaiba.)

Seto Kaiba walks up to the other side of the field.

Kaiba: It is good to see you y/n, I got to see your battle with Molly and I am impressed but also puzzled because last time I checked the only one who has Blue-Eyes White Dragon is me. I didn't know you wield a Blue-Eyes Deck.

Y/N: There is a lot you don't know about me Seto Kaiba, but I am guessing that if I want to battle along side Yugi and duel Pegasus I have to duel and defeat you.

Mokuba appears along side Yugi and the gang.

Mokuba: y/n, when you rescued me, it meant that my brother never got to duel properly in this tournament, so when Kemo approached us and asked my brother to be your aponnent it was an offer he couldn't refuse.

Kaiba: So y/n you promised that we would have a duel when this is over. But I hope you don't mind if we have our duel now instead.

Y/N: Not at all Kaiba, when I make a promise I keep it so as well as this duel, once I duel and defeat you and this is all over then I will come and challenge you instead.

Kaiba: I look forward to your challenge. So are you ready to face me now?

Pegasus: Kaiba-boy your duel with y/n-boy is set for tomorrow so you both have a chance to rest and get ready for your duel.

Kaiba: Tomorrow it is then, though, Pegasus don't you try anything funny like last time because I will be watching you like a hawk.

Pegasus looks annoyed but nods.

Y/N: Looks like I'm not the only one who will be watching you. But I believe that I made you a promise Pegasus to join Yugi and make you pay for all the harm you've caused.

Pegasus: if you are both finished you can all retire for tonight as the duel will commence at 11am sharp and if either of you are late then you will be ejected from the castle.

Y/N/Kaiba: Understood.

Everyone goes back to his or her rooms to rest and recuperate.

(Time skip to tomorrow morning)

You walk up to your side of the field.

(A/N: I will only put one picture for the same monster even it is on the either side of the field to avoid confusion.)

Kemo: the duel between Seto Kaiba and y/n l/n is about to begin. Your host has chosen not to say anything this time. So gentlemen you may begin.

Y/N/Kaiba: Duel

Y/N – LP 8000

Kaiba – LP 8000

Y/N: I will let you go first Kaiba

Kaiba: Thank you I summon Vorce Raider in attack mode and then I place two cards face down. And end my turn.

Y/N: I play Advanced Ritual Art. By sending one normal monster from my deck to the graveyard I can ritual summon a monster equal or less than that from my hand. So I send Blue-Eyes White Dragon to the graveyard to Ritual Summon Blue-Eyes Chaos Max Dragon.

 So I send Blue-Eyes White Dragon to the graveyard to Ritual Summon Blue-Eyes Chaos Max Dragon