Chapter 1 The Journey

You get home from working a 13-hour shift to the sounds of your sisters arguing over some random boy at their school. And you look over your home its cosy but that doesn't mean much when you have twin sisters that fight like cat and dog, you look bored coz there aren't many tournaments going where you are so you don't go out much because of work and because not many people play the yugioh card game where you live, so you play it on the play station 4 instead.

The arguing gets worse and you start to thinking to yourself (I wish I could get away from here and why doesn't mum or dad do something about those two arguing)

You say out loud "I wish I was in the yugioh world its better than here"

You pick up your deck box containing your Blue-Eyes deck and set it next to your pillow along side your Red-Eyes Deck and an unfinished Dark Magician Deck. Then you do your night routine and then get into bed, the arguing had stopped by then so you fell into peaceful sleep.

(Author's P.O.V)

As you sleep a portal opens up and transports you from your world to the yugioh world, you didn't notice this, since you area deep sleeper. The portal infuses you with energy as you pass through it. The abilities you gain from it will help you in your journey.

The next morning you wake up to the sound of voices

????: hey are you ok? Come on wake up, your gonna get back ache from sleeping there.

"Jenny if this is one of your bad jokes it isn't funn..WHAT THE HECK?!" you shout as you wake up suddenly realising your no longer in the world you fell asleep in and you come face to face with the person who woke you up.

Spiky hair with the millennium puzzle round his neck, you come face to face with none other than Yugi Motou.

Yugi: "sorry to startle you but you've been asleep for hours and you can catch a cold sleeping outside"

"Where the heck am I? And where the Heck is this? Your Yugi Motou but that doesn't make sense" you say

As you look down and see your clothes have changed your wearing the same school uniform as Yugi is with your deck case, which is now strapped to a belt at your waist, as you sit up and rub your head.

Yugi: how do you know my name?

"Because your famous where I am from" you say leaving out that your from another world where he's a cartoon character

Yugi: Oh ok I didn't catch your name by the way

"Oh its y/n l/n" you say

Yugi: Nice to meet you, but like I was saying before, you will catch a cold sleeping on a bench out here, why don't you come back to the shop and we can sort out the spare room for you, im sure grandpa wont mind

Y/n: That will be great thank you

As you start to get up from the bench, Yugi notices you have duelling deck, and points to it saying "I didn't know you were a duellist do you fancy a duel before we go back?"

You're about to answer but your stomach answers for you giving a loud growl in which you blush with embarrassment.

Yugi laughs saying " I bet your hungry why don't we get you something to eat and have our duel tomorrow instead"

Y/n: Yes please

You and Yugi walk to the shop that his grandpa owns but while your inside the shop outside the shop and as you look around you see cards on all sides.

Y/n: Wow your grandpa's shop is really cool

Yugi: well grandpa has had the shop since before I was born and one day he will leave it to me and to my kids when I grow up and have them.

Y/n: I have a similar future for me planned out but I would rather make my home here instead of where I come from.

Yugi: Do you not have a family that loves and cares for you?

Y/n: I do but they are too busy and my sisters just fight a lot.

(Time skip)

You sit down to a meal made by Yugi's grandpa and You are so hungry you eat a lot.

Y/n: thank you for dinner Mr Motou

Grandpa Motou: your very welcome, I see you go to the same school as my Yugi does will you be going together tomorrow it's the start of term.

Y/n: (well going back to school can't be all bad, though I am going to have some explaining to do when they see what deck I am using)

You nod knowing that for what may possibly be the rest of your life you are stuck here so you might as well make the best of it.

(time skip)

after doing the washing up and then getting ready for bed, you start to wonder how you managed to end up in this world but think about the wish you made before you went to sleep but realised that it was a one way trip and that you weren't going back to your world.

You turn the light off and fall asleep after setting an alarm so that you wake up early for school.

(A/N:This is the first Chapter done sorry it was such a short chapter but i hope it set up the rest of the book nicely tell me what you think and see you next time yugi fans.)