Always fun when your around

Reader pov

I woke up, as I rubbed my eyes I grab my phone off the dresser and see what time it was. I turn it on and saw it was 9:30. I smile as I saw a text from corpse.

Corpse: "morning y/n"

Y/n: "morning corpse, how did you sleep" I ask trying to make conversation

Corpse: "good, how did you sleep"

Y/n: "good, where do you want to meet"

Corpse: "what about the new cafe, I heard it is good, let's say at 12:30

Y/n: "sure"

Corpse : "great, I'll pick you up"

Y/n: "ok see you then "

I got up and begin to get ready, I went to my dresser and start looking through my clothes, I finally find something, I put on an blue shirt and grays sweatpants.

I walk to the bathroom and started putting on light makeup, and brush my hair, and teeth after I'm done, I went in my room and pick up my phone to see what time it was, it read 10

I walk to the bathroom and started putting on light makeup, and brush my hair, and teeth after I'm done, I went in my room and pick up my phone to see what time it was, it read 10.30, i sit in my bed watching tv until it was time to go.

I  was in my own head when I heard my phone going off, I grab my phone and look who texted me, it was corpse.

Corpse: "I'm coming now to get you, could you send me your address"

Y/n : "oh yeah " I texted him my address

Corpse: "ok thanks I'll be there in 10, my car is black btw, see you soon "

Y/n: "see you soon"

I got up and went downstairs to my front door, locked it behind me, once I see a Black car pull up, I start walking to it and saw corpse, i open the door and got in with a hi.

He saids hi back and start driving away from my house We talk about all the way there, we went through the drive through.

He ask what I want,  I told him I just want light coffee he nod while he ordered mine then he ordered a black coffee for himself, I give him money to pay for it until he look over and told me he was paying. After trying to him letting me pay I told him I would buy ice cream for us since he got us coffee. He nods and smiled and so did I.

After we got our coffee, we  drive around jamming along with the music. We laugh and just talk after a little bit we went to the ice cream shop and before We got out of the car , I ask him what kind he wanted.

He told me black cherry, I was kind what he wanted and a dark chocolate for me I pay for it, after the I got the ice cream We walk out and get back in the car and eat our ice cream while listening to music, and talking. I feel really comfortable around him.

After we were finished, he ask me if I wanted to come to his house I nods and smile,  before he started the car, he turn my face so I was facing him, smile before kissing me, I close my eyes and kissed him back.

After a few minutes we pull away and corpse smile while I blushed, he hold my hand and I hold his back. And started to drive to his house. Once we got to his house we went in and corpse grab me by my waist and started kissing me again I kiss him back while wrapping my leg around him while he carry me to his bedroom,and he sit on the bed kissing me.

After a bit we pull away and he lay me down on top of  him, I cuddle beside him, he wrapped him arms around me and kissing my head.  i felt myself slowly falling asleep.

When I woke up, corpse had fallen asleep , I smile and kiss him cheek before I cuddled back in his chest, I hear him move and waking up.
I try to speak without stuttering but failed.

"I-I'm s-sorry I woke you up I didn't me- before he cut me off with a kiss . He look me in the eyes as he whisper "it ok y/n" he hugs me and I hug him back feeling how warm he was.

When I look outside it was dark. I check my phone and it was 11:30, "wanna stay over tonight, I can drive you back home tomorrow " he ask look at me , I smile and nodded, we cuddled until we both fell back to sleep.

Hey thank you so much. Really enjoy writing this. Please don't judge. I'm just doing this for fun. Thanks for reading