stargazing

reader pov

as we cuddle corpse check the time it was midnight. "wanna stargazing tonight I know the perfect place he said I nods and we got up. before I made it to the door. corpse kiss me quickly and went to grab the keys.

I get up and threw on sweatpants and a sweater since it's kinda chilly out tonight. after I was ready, I make my way out of the bedroom and start finding corpse. I went o the kitchen first knowing where the keys were when I got to the kitchen he had s tiny bags and put some stuff in them.

we make our way to the car and corpse decided to drive so he put the stuff by my feet and started the car. he give me the axe and said I could play music. I put this new song on my playlist so I put it on the sunroof. corpse smiles while opening the sunroof as the cool air blows my hair ever so gently.

when we got on the road I ask corpse to keep the car steady. I told off my seatbelt and start in the middle of it and stick my head out of the sunroof and let the wind blows through my hair. corpse yells up to hold on.

I grabbed onto the car and made sure I had it good  I nod to tell corpse I have it good corpse start speeding up so we go somewhat fast. not too fast that I would get hurt of course, as he did he turn up the music louring. since we were already on the highway by now. so I could hear it from outside.

after a good few minutes out of the sunroof I told the corpse to slow down he did I climb back down and back in my seat as I put my seatbelt back on the started speeding up again since he had to go 100 on this highway.

we continue listening to the music as I put on one of the corpse's songs, and he started singing along to it so did i. we were having a good drive as we make it to the stargazing place. I grab the bag between my feet for corpse, I open the bag corpse had bought for us.

it was a big blanket and a few flashlights for some light just in case. I lay down the blanket and low lather. I look up at the sky while corpse lay beside me and holds my hand.

I look at the stars, corpse starts pointing out differences starts and telling me what they were. there was light music in the background.

I kiss corpse on the cheek and corpse smiles we wake up the start light up the dark sky and then we saw it a shooting starts to fly in the air, I close my eyes, and made a wish. corpse smile at me and wish as well.

we lay there for at least two hours looking at the stars and talking after a bit we decided to go home, we start just throwing stuff in the back, making sure everything is there, and getting in the car before driving back home.

on the way back we listen to music and talking what we like to do much, corpse looked at the time before asking me if I was hungry or if I want to grab something to eat for a midnight snack.

I nod and corpse went to a store that was open 24 hours and went in and grab some snacks to eat. he came out a few minutes later with snacks and drinks. we sit in the parking lot and eat and drink our stuff.

we drive home and I guess I end up falling asleep cause I felt corpse pick me up and unlock the door to our house. I felt the bed underneath me while corpse takes off my shoes and put them out beside me.

I felt him kiss my head before going out, I know that cause I heard my door shut.  I smile and went back to sleep.

                            time skip

I woke up and corpse was still sleeping I got up quietly and got a drink, I check the time and it was 5:00 am I wasn't really tired, so I decided to get in a pool and go for an early swim. I went back to the room to get my swimsuit and put it on in the bathroom so I didn't wake up corpse.

we had fairy lights around the pool so I turn them on and get in, I flood on my back and close my eyes and relaxed. it was calming, the fairy light, lit up most of the backyard but it was still dim enough to not wake anyone up.

I guess I zone out cause I didn't feel the corpse getting in. he lightly touches me and I jump and go under the water. I swim to the top and see corpse laugh a bit. I punch him in the arms hard but not hard enough to hurt him. "you scared the shit out of me" I said as I hug him " wait why are you up "I said looking at him.

"Well, I woke up and you weren't in bed with me and I went to look for you and I didn't see you so I went to the kitchen and I got the fairy light on and look down there and saw you in the pool so I decided to join you. I guess you zone out cause I scared the shit out of you. he said as he hug me back.

we both stay in a hugged then I and corpse went for an early swim, it was always fun when corpse is around, there was laughter and joy. it was perfect, I never want it to change.

A/n - hey I might continue this when I have ideas or stop it here not sure yet. I'm writing a few other books. if you have any idea let me know.