I'll die beofre anythjng happen it you

⚠️suicidal warning ⚠️ I'll put  "⚠️" at the beginning and end

I look inside and I saw y/n bleeding out , I was mad, before I break down the door, rae hold me back "let's call the police, first " I nods as rae go a bit back so she can call without getting caught. I watch ad Liam go near y/n again.

Liam kick her , I saw liam open his wall of knife, I start crying, I hear y/n scream and asking him not to do it . I heard liam said something that breaks me " shut up , I need to get you ready for the person who gonna buy you " i slide down the cabin.

Tears rolling down my face , I can't lose her fuck . Rae come back and I told her what I heard and saw . I was about to go to the door. When rae hold me back .

"Corpes it to dangerous, you will end up getting killed" rae said . Even more Tears rolling down my face as I said " anything happen to me take care of y/n" rae eyes tearing up. "Noooo your not gonna die, just wait " rae said while her voice were breaking " I'll do anything for her, if anything do happen tell everyone I love them and tell y/n I love her cause if I don't do this not she will be killed or getting sold. "

Tears were still rolling down. I told a deep breath. Before I break away from rae and run in.

Rae pov

I was waiting for corpes. regretting letting him go then I heard a 4 gunshot one after the other. My heart stop.

At this point police is here. Then went inside and I came inside to see corpes on the floor with blood around him, y/n was bloody, she had cut marks all up her leg and arms , they was deep to scar she was also tie up.

yelling to corpes, I try untie her and hold her , I look at corpes hoping he is ok . Liam was in a police car and police drive away.

Corpes and y/n was taking to the hospital, I didn't know what was happening. I drive there in my car, when I get there I ask for corpes and y/n , she told me to wait in a waiting room and I sit down and waited.

30 minutes later

Doctors- bold
Normal - rae

"Anyone for y/n "

I am , how is she

Good but she still kinda jumpy so be careful when you go near her

I nods and the doctor walk me to the room and saw y/n zone out. Y/n I said trying to not scared her . No answer "y/n" I said again but touch her arm and she block herself with her arms " hey hey it me rae your ok no one will hurt you I won't hurt you"

I saids she looks around, "Where is corpes, is he ok" y/n ask me . Tears rolling down ,I try to stay calm and answer in a non Panic way. " I don't know how corpes is doing, I haven't seen him yet."

Tears rolled down y/n face , I try to hug her, she back up and cover her face . "I'm sorry " I said . " you know I'm not gonna hurt you right " I add it on.

She nods. I look at her, she has cuts and bruises all over her body .  "I'm sorry that you went through that. But Liam is in jail now he can't hurt you anymore "  I say she told a deep breath. " can you see if corpes is ok " y/n said . I nods and told her I'll be back .

I walk to the front desk and ask if I can see corpes now. The doctor told me, not yet, he is still in surgery. My heart drop when I heard that. I ask the person at the deck why.

She told me that corpes had a bullit close to his brain and it a 50/50 chance that he forgot some of his memory. But if we didn't take it out he would have die so he might not remember you and y/n .

We won't know until after his surgery , I nod, tell y/n what's going on with corpes she keep asking us every time we check up on her. By the way she can leave tomorrow, and not sure about corpes.

One more thing, Corpes might die from the surgery. He told us yes and told us if he doesn't remember you us to remind him or to bring him to you two so he can remember you two .

I nod and walk back to y/n room and tells her what the person at the deck said . Tears rolled down y/n eyes. I also told her what happen that I didn't stop corpes from coming in to save you

She look at her wedding ring , she was tearing up. and ask if I could give her a minute, I nods and left her room and close her door. Once I close it I heard y/n sobs her eyes out. I slide down the wall and sobs too.

I blame myself, for corpes getting hurts , I should have not let him go. I sobs into my knee.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
I got up , went to the roof and standing by the edge I look down at the moving car, I was about to jump off, I heard someone calling my name.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Corpes pov

I got out of my surgery, I had to spend 1 hour to make sure I was ok and the sleepiness wore off then I went to y/n room, I knock on the door and I heard a come in from the other side, I saw y/n but no rae I ask y/n where rae was.

y/n said outside the door and when I said she was , y/n told me everything that happened I rush out knowing what rae is gonna do without telling y/n anything. I knew y/n would caught on in a minute. I heard y/n yell for me to hurry.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
I go to the roof top and I saw rae was about to jump , I run and called her name, rae turn around and smile and then she jump.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

A/n : I try to write the next chapter as soon I can. I'm gonna write some of thr next chapter before I'm going to bed it is currently 2:36 am I'm the morning.