Party goes wrong

In the morning

Corpes pov

I woke up with y/n still in my arms . My phone buss . I pick up to see who was calling me it was rae . I pick up

Rae - bold

Corpes - normal

"hey corpes I'm having a party tonight, it not a big party just all our friends. Oh yeah we gonna be drinking so if your gonna be drinking you have to give me the key. "

"Ok what time , I kinda want to take y/n out for a picnic on the hill I always take it "

"Aww that's cute and it would be 5pm to when ever people are not drunk anymore I guess, I have all the stuff that i need. I just need chips, pop, a bit more Alcohol and Ice "

" I'll get everything before I come over I'll be over at 4:30 help you set the rest of the thing up"

"You don't have to corpes, I'll get it"

"Rae you set up and I'll pick everything up and help you set up, I promise there is no issue "

"Fine see you at 4:30 , thanks corpes really appreciate it or btw could you buy some lights as well like led lights so I can put on everything to light it up , you and y/n can have a few after it done, since your getting stuff from me . I'm sending money to get everything "

"No rae it fine I'm paying, it ok."

"But corpes " i cut her off before she finished the sentence.

" no you done so much I'm paying and i don't care, I'll pick up a bit of everything"

"Ughhh fine thanks so much corpes I own you big time, I'm gonna start setting up now see you later bye "

" no problem, you don't own me nothing, and ok bye "

I hang up and y/n was still sleeping in my arms , good I didn't wake her up I thought. I put my phone back and cuddle back to y/n for a bit.

After a while I got up and went to the kitchen to make some stuff for our picnic we gonna have I got a bag, and put a blanket in so we could lay it on.

A few drinks, I made sandwiches to bring too, and few little things , I brought also some chocolate bar as well. After I was all down packing, I put every in the refrigerator so nothing melt or get and it will stay fresh.

I went back to the room and y/n was wake "hey baby how are you" i said as I give her a quick morning kiss. " I'm good" she said as she kiss me back.

"Get rest y/n we have a long day " she nod and got up and pick out a outfit. After she was dressed she went to the bathroom and she did some light makeup.

After she was done and after I was dressed I told her to get in the car,and that I would be right behind her. I grab the bag and lock the door behind me .

I put the bag in the backseat and drive to the hill we always. She know where we were doing when we got closer to it. She smile and I could tell she was get excited.

I smile to my self when we get there she run out of the car and walk to the hill , the wind blow and the wind blow through her hair.

I grab the stuff from the backseat and thr blanket, I put the blanket on the ground and lay out the sandwich's and some water.

We eat and just enjoying the view and y/n hugs me . Her head when in my neck and I put my head on her shoulder, " I love you " she said .
I kiss her on the top of her head.

We lay downs on the blanket i just looking up the sky. Corpes put on some music . Cause he bought his speaker, no houses are around. It just a open hill far from all the house.

He turn it all the way up, it was loud, we both sing fro maybe toy of our lungs. After a hour or two. We packed up everything and I went to the store for rae.

I went to get everything she needed from the store and a bit more, I put the stuff in the car and went back in to get Alcoho.

We made it to rae house, we help her set up. We but led light and put them on the stairs, on the roof, down the hallway.

We set up the speakers, make sure everything works. We play some low music while we finished.

Everyone came,  I notice  someone who I never saw before at the party in all black. I went to find y/n. I had a really bad feeling about the people who I saw and their hoodie was up.

I saw rae "rae have you seen y/n"  she shakes her head. "No I didn't but if I see her I'll tell her you were looking for her.

Everyone was drunk, I try to look for her I try to call her , I heard her phone I came where her phone was and when I find her , I got hit with a beer bottle and the next thing I knew I hear y/n yelling my name.

Reader pov

I was in rae room for a minute or two cause i have a headache, and I'm kinda drunk. I had a bottle of water in my bag and I put it in rae room.

My phone ring, I look down anc saw it was corpes, I saw him come in rae room and someone in a black hoddie hit corpes over the head.

A/n ; hope you enjoyed this chapter.