the edge of the cliff

Corpes pov

I try to pull away and she keep a tight grip on me until I hear Rae told me to keep my head down, I did and the grip let go I didn't see y/n " oop I guess I let go" I heard Kate said.

I look down to see a ripple in the water. Where she fell in. I told Rae to stay there I throw my phone and everything I had in my pocket, and went in the water before my head went under water I heard Rae scream. " corpes noooooooo!!!!"

I drive I'm deep , I saw y/n the waves were pulling her deep, I try to swim up but the waves were holding me down. The wave made me hit my back against a rock, that was under the water. When I got my head above water for a few minutes before a wave went over me and bring me back under the water.

I swim to y/n I grab her trying to get to get some air cause I couldn't hold my breath that longer, I try swimming up but the wave just put me down.I put my hand up and someone grab it and pull me and y/n up it was a rescue helicopter.

i heavy breath with y/n still in my arms , they pull us up in there I sit down, catching my breath. I felt if y/n was breathing and she wasn't breathing,I call for help and the doctor did CPR on y/n.

Someone hold me back and it was Rae hugging me, I turned around to hug her and I begin to cry "why her, she been through to much, I can't lose her"  I cry harder into Rae shoulder. She rubs my back to calm me down.

I didn't know if y/n was alive or if she dead for good, I'm really not sure, as I heard the doctor yelling for more help. My heart keep breaking and the doctor only yelled for help when they need help, and if y/n was alive they wouldn't call for help.

Tears kept rolling down my cheeks, I was shaking,I just got y/n back, I can't lose her again, she is my everything, my sun, my moon, my reason to get up in the morning, the reason I'm still live, she is wife, my world. I can't lose her now .

After a few minutes I felt Rae tap my shoulder. I smile to myself knowing I zone out again, i look down and saw that I was on the ground. I look up at Rae who was look at me smiling,she knees down. " corpes y/n is ok for now, she is breathing and on her way to the hospital let go meet them." Rae said

I got up and walk to the car , I pass ray the key and she nod and get in the driver seat knowing I can't drive, I way to emotional right now.

We went to the hosue since my clothes was wet from jumping in the water, after I got dry off and was in dry clothes we head to the hospital.

When we get there we got out and ask for y/n we had to wait, just waiting there for the doctor to come and get us doesn't help my anxiety, I was bouncing my leg, trying to calm myself down.

I knew y/n was started but idk if she hit her head or something, the water was stronger then it was looking, the rocks was close to where she fall in.

I forgot y/n saw me kiss Kate , thinking about Kate made my stomach turn and I start feeling sick. I close my eyes and try to not think about her, I put one headphones in and listen to the night we met and close my eyes.

Night we met by Lord Huron (if you want to listen to it)

I am not the only traveler
Who has not repaid his debt
I've been searching for a trail to follow again

I began to calm down since this is me and y/n song.

Take me back to the night we met
And then I can tell myself
What the hell I'm supposed to do
And then I can tell myself
Not to ride along with you

I smile at the lyrics then a sad waves hit me at the next part.

I had all and then most of you
Some and now none of you
Take me back to the night we met
I don't know what I'm supposed to do
Haunted by the ghost of you
Oh, take me back to the night we met

Tears rolled down my eye, but I still smile.I heard y/n sing this to me.

When the night was full of terrors
And your eyes were filled with tears
When you had not touched me yet
Oh, take me back to the night we met

I start to calm down while tears rolled down my face, I try to hold everything in for to long I had to let it leave and just let my emotions go, I know y/n would want me to do that .

I had all and then most of you
Some and now none of you
Take me back to the night we met
I don't know what I'm supposed to do
Haunted by the ghost of you
Take me back to the night we met

I zone again how I knew cause Rae snap me out of my thoughts by tapping in the Rae and say we could see y/n again .I nod and I told my headphones off and turn my music off.

I walk to y/n room, I see a her arms was a bit cut, probably from the rocks. she breathing was steady, which made me smile, I sit down and hold her hand.

She was sleeping, she start to move and she grip my hand and squeeze it, she look at me and smile.

I look at her back, " how are you " before she got to answer the doctor came in, check in with her, after the doctor was done , she told her she can leave now.

She nod and turn her attention back to me, she nods and she try to get up but got dizzy.