Next step

A/n : hey there is gonna be smut in this chapter there will be a warning before it start and when it end for those people who doesn't like that stuff just look for this sign "⚠️" ill put it at the beginning and end. The people who will read it this is my first time writing one of these so if it not good. I'm sorry I try my best anyways hope you enjoy

In the morning

Corpes pov

I woke up, I look down at my soon to be wife, I don't know why I was so nervous to ask her to ask her if she will marry me.

The hardest part is asking her if she want to take our relationship to the next level. What if she think I'm going to fast , what if she not ready.

My thought keep wondering until I was snap out of it, when y/n start to move. I just keep telling myself that I'll worried about that when we are married and on our honeymoon.

"Hey baby" she said I look down and smile, I kiss her with love and passion "hey sweetheart" I said.  "Want anything to eat" she nod and I got up and headed to the kitchen.

I make her eggs, bacon, and sausage. Once I'm done making it, I'll bring it in to y/n I pass it to her and sit down next to her "

so for the wedding, what do want to have it and Rae have books us a beach house for our
honeymoon. she pay for it for it all , it is private beach house . So no one will be there so we don't worry about noise or anything"

She smile "really, I should call Rae and thanks her but how does she know and umm we should do it in a wood like a clear spot or we could do it in a church, She said.

"I told Rae about my plan  to ask you to marry me and she said she would help me pick that ring for you, cause I knew you and Rae been friends for years, I also invited her to our wedding."

"Ok, I was think of inviting, Pews, Jacksepticeye, Poki , Lilly, toast, sykkuno, dream, George,tinaa, Brooklyn, sapnap, and just people who play among us with us" she said while smiling.

I grab my note book and write down those name and everyone else who play among us with me and y/n. "Anyone else you want to invite " she asked, "No I don't think" I said.

"Wanna make the invitation for the wedding," she asked. I nods and told out the weeding cards I got when I got the ring.

I grab the pens and the blank weeding cards, he went to the dinner table. We write what we want to say on a piece of paper so none of them is different.

You are invited to corpes and y/n wedding.

Date: December 7 2021

Time: 4:00pm to 5:00am

Where: weeding be headed- church
After party- in the hall

After we wrote it in all of the invitations. We put them in envelope and wrote all the name of our friends. "I'm gonna call some of my friends to be my man of horror" she smile and nod "I'm gonna do the same who is gonna be your best man " y/n asked.

"sykkuno is my best man, jack, pews,dream, george and toast is gonna stand up there with me too. who is gonna be your maid of honor and your bridesmaids" I ask