Sing

Readers pov

I woke up still in corpes arms,  I cuddle into his chest and yawn a bit . Corpes hugs me tightly and I knew we was wake.  "I'm sorry he I wake you" I look up  "he look down "no you didn't don't worry about that love " I kiss him quickly and he kiss me back.  I got up and took shower.

I heard the corpes knock on the door " you can come in" I call out after I rub the shampoo in my hair he came in. My face went red when the heard what he said next "mind if I join you " I told him yes before once he got his clothes off he jump in and I raised my hair out before wrap his arms around my waist. "Your enjoying the view " I said blushing even more "yes I am" he turned me around to face him he hug me and I hug him back.

He started kissing my neck, I move the tiny bit of hair off my shoulder and put it in the back I kiss him quickly before putting conditioner in my hair. I leave it in for a bit and move so corpes could wash his hair. I grab my banana smelling soap that from bath and body works . I start rubbing it on my body . It smells so good. I didn't even realize I was looking at corpes ass before I snap myself out of it .

I deep Red Cross my face, corpes saw my face red and smirk "did you like the view y/n" i blush more and cover my face with my hands I nods . He move my hands and kiss me. He move so I can raise off and to raise my hair out. After I was done I grab my towel wrap it around my body and put some oils in my hair that made my hair less fizzy and more soft " I rub it in and soon after I heard the water stop and corpes grab his towel and wrap it around his waist. He kiss me quickly and head to the bedroom. I follow him soon ask I'm was done brush my hair.

I got dressed and decided to not put on makeup today . I got up and started humming just as much to myself. I hear corpes wrap his arms around me and start singing the song i was humming

"I know I shouldn't put my hands on your waist I shouldn't kiss you but I'm miss how you taste and I need it "

I smile and start sing with him

"Cause still hate your fucking guts but I miss you just as much "

He kiss my cheek "wanna make a music cover with me and me and you can sing this song" I smile and nods . We went to the record room and he gets everything set up but he turn the camera off so they couldn't see our faces since corpes was a faceless YouTuber

Corpse started the music, after a few minute i I beginning to sing, me and corpes took turn singing and then at some point we sing together. After we were done we listen to it and we sounded really good , he post on his YouTube. After we were done singing a couple more song we stop and I smile at him.

I hug him and hold him tightly " that was fun singing with you " I kiss him and went back to hug him "wanna cuddle" I nod and we went to his bed and lay down a for a bit cuddling. I cuddle myself into his chest. . I yawn a bit. Being with him relax me so much. "Don't go to sleep or you won't go to sleep tonight " corpes explain he let go for me and start walking away " noooo don't Leave me" I made a grab movement while getting up and walking towards him.

He look back and pick me up and put me over his shoulder . He laughed and put me down on the bed.  He got on top of me and pin me down.   He study my face for a bit the study the rest of my body, he look back back and smile "your so beautiful y/n" He said, I blushed a bright red and smile  before thanks him I kiss him hard and wrap my arms around his neck I smile into the kiss he could felt it cause he was also smiling into our kiss

after we pull away. Our eyes met . We look in each other eyes "I'll be back, i have to use to the bathroom " i said after look into his deep eyes . I try to stand up but I wind of dizziness went over me and that mean be almost fell when corpes shot up and caught me "woah woah are you ok" his voice sounds worried "yeah just felt dizzy ".

I smile at him he let me go and I walk to the bathroom. When I close the door, I felt another dizzy wave coming on I hold on the counter. And walk to the sink , and sit on the toilet and put my hand on my face trying to make the dizziness go away. I close my eyes .

After a few minutes I sit up and I still felt dizzy I try to walk slowly to the bathroom and breathe walk out at a normal place so corpes didn't worry. I fail cause once he saw me his smile turn into a frow, he got so fast and rush over to me, he hug me, he look at me with worried in his eyes, I put my hand on his face and rub his face with my thumb.

" I'm ok I promise " I kiss his forehead, I look him in the eyes " I love you corpes, always remember that , I will never hurt you, I promise to always stay by your side" I smile and hug him and break down in tears, I knew I wasn't gonna be here with him forever and I just want him to be happy.

"Y/n I promise I'll loved you until the end of time nothing I mean nothing will happen to us" he said, he hold me closer as tears roll down his face as well. We cry in each other arms . I felt dizzy again. The whole world was spinning, I try to stop it but I couldn't.

A/n - Hey guys sorry about not posting for a bit . It just been hard for me lately I'll try to post as much I can .8 really hope you like it