Long day

Reader pov

I wake up from my phone ringing, I grab my phone from the dresser And get up and walk out of the bedroom, and answer it in the living room so I don't wake up corpes.

You - bold
Them -normal

"Hello?"

"Is this y/n l/n (last name) "

"Yes this is"

"We like to inform you that your sister has passed away in a terrible car accident "

"O-oh ok thanks for telling me " I try not to cry on the phone but the tears were rolling down my face.

"Oh one more thing, your mother ask you to plan her funeral"

"WHAT?!! Why isn't she doing it "

"She said she can't and want you to do it"

"Well tell her I'm not, she has to do it herself, everything is always my job, she can heal and take a few before she does but this is her job not mine "

"Yes as you wish miss , I'm sorry for you loss have a good day bye now"

"Bye"

I sit in the in the kitchen and throw my phone not realize corpes is coming out and hit him with my phone "shit, sorry corpes " I try to sound as normal as I can, I look down. He sits on the floor behind and hug me " it's ok but what's wrong y/n" I keep looking down "nothing " I said quietly "baby tell me no one throws their Phone for nothing " I didn't answer him. "Fine whatever your not gonna tell me" he say as he standing up putting my phone beside you and walk to the bathroom. I heard him slam the door closed.

I cry harder knowing I might have lost him and I got up to try to make it up to him . I went in the fridge and we had no food "ughhhh you gotta be fucking kidding " I heard my phone rings again I answer it. It was my mom

Bold - you
Normal- your mom

"Hell-" before I could say hello I heard my mom yelling from the other side of the phone

"Y/n are you fuckkng kidding me, I ask the doctor tell you to do it now fucking ask, you are doing it, I have no fucking money "

"Yeah cause all you do go to the bar and spend all your money on drinks that not my problem, you need to fuck off mom, I'm not doing it you do it"

"You fuck off y/n, you supposed to be my favourite one now I just wish you were die like your fucking sister is"

"Fuck you mom, this is why I never fucking love you, this is why dad left cause all you do is spend your money on worthless shit and think someone can save your ass , not me, fuck you"

Corpes came out and see why I was yelling but I never saw him cause my back were turn around

"I hope you die like your sister and I'm not planning your sister funeral so hope you regret this for the rest of your life"

" it not my job to do it , it your mom, i don't why I call you mom you are never a mom lately, all you do lately is drink so"