I'm sorry

A/n : I'm so sorry for no posting, been having  writers block so I might be making small chapters. I'll post when. I can

Reader pov

In the morning, I wake up and corpes my side, I smile and cuddle closer to him. I felt him hold me close, I felt water fell on me, I realize he was crying.

I look up and kiss him, " it's ok " I hold him and realizes what he did yesterday, I let go and walk out of the room.

I heard corpes call my name, I start to cry, I was mad, I was worried, I was upset, I'm happy he was home. I went to grab my car keys and told corpes to get ready and told him I would be in the car.

I walk out to the car and told a deep breath, I run in to get my money. I saw corpes walking out of our room and downstairs to get his shoes on.

"Y/n look I'm sorry" corpes said like he was about to break down. I open the door, and went I was about to leave, I turned around " come when your ready I'll be in the car waiting for you" I left.

I walk down to the car and sit down in the car and started having a break down, tears were rolling down my cheeks.

I still love corpes don't get me wrong just upset with him,, it just hard for me. I know he had a reason to leave but I felt like he didn't love me, or he run away. I don't know anymore.

I waited for corpes to come, I hope I am able to fix this I don't want to lose him. He help me, I love him so much. I am Gonna fix this.

I should say sorry to him for overreacting, I feel so bad. I saw corpes walking down the driveway and I told a deep breath, got ready for whatever happen next. He got in and I noticed tears on his cheek and his eyes were puff from crying "shit" I whisper.

Corpes pov

I wake up with y/n in your arms, she was still asleep. I hold her closer, I could have lost her yesterday, I'm surprised she let me sleep with her last night and not have me on the couch.

I started to cry softly trying not to wake up her tears were rolling down my cheeks and I try to stop them but I start crying harder:

Y/n look up and kiss me, I kiss back knowing I might lose her today she pull away and smile a bit " it's ok " she hold me , for a second before she let go and walk out of the room.

"Y/n!!!? Wait" I yelled , I start to sobbed in my hands. "Why was I so stupid " I heard y/n she told me to get ready and. That she would be in the car.

I cry harder think she gonna drive me to a hotel or something, I knew I lost her but I wasn't sure. I just put on sweat pants and a shirt and a sweater in case I got cold.

I walk out of the room and saw y/n getting her money, my heart was breaking and I try my best to not to cry in front of her. I walk to downstairs and get my shoes on. When she went to the door I want to say it before it was to late or say it "y/n look I'm sorry " I try my hardest to not break down but my voice were breaking.

She open the door but before she walk out she turn around and look at me " come when your ready I'll be in the car waiting for you" then she left closing the door behind her.

I couldn't do it anymore I fell to the door and break down in tears. I hit my head against the wall. Whisper to myself " stupid stupid stupid " I cry hard put my hand over my mouth so y/n won't hear.

I sit there for 5 minutes after nonstop crying.I try to wipe all the tears off my face and open the door, I wake down the driveway and I got in the car.

I'm pretty sure y/n notice my puffy eyes so I put my hood up and look out the window, crying softly.

Y/n let out a sigh and start the car. Tears were falling like waterfall. I try not to cry loud. Once we get in a parking lot I can't see the tears were burring my vision.

Y/n start talk and you told a deep breath getting ready for anything

" so are you gonna tell me why you left outer no where" y/n ask I try to speak but I couldn't. " I- I " is all came out before having a breakdown.

" that not an answer corpes" she said she sounded mad or upset "p-please d-d-don't leave me" my words were cutting off since I was crying.

" that it" she said turning the car back on. She drives to the nearby hotel. My breath were getting heavy. I thought to myself just say it just say it, if you say it ,she won't leave you or maybe she will.

I try to get more words out but I couldn't I breakdown in y/n car. Y/n look at me, she told me to get out, she turn the car off and got out. I got out too.

My chest hurts, I feel like my whole world was ending . She start walking to the hotel, my heart stop for a second, my slide down on the car and break down in tears and put my head in my lap and cry's harder.

I didn't even notice y/n was right next to me . I look up and saw someone sun front of me just look at me. Y/n hugs me tightly, she had tears in her eyes.

I hug her back, this felt so good I don't want it to end. She pull away , she kiss my forehead "corpes I'm not gonna leave you . I just want to know want happen" she said.

She hugs me again and we shared a hug until a calm down enough to talk to her in full words. I start explaining everything to want happening yesterday.

How i was in a bad mood and i didn't want to hurt her and just needed to be alone and how my past was upset him and i cry and how i fell asleep that why i was home last.

I look at her with watery eyes , she hold my face and she kiss me with passion" let's go home , btw I'm sorry I overreacted, I know you had a reason you left without saying anything I was just worried and overthinking" .

she explain what she was thinking when she was gone and how she was feeling I understand why she was worried and so upset.

She help me up and I got in the car so did she and start driving home. When we got up , we went to our bedroom and just cuddle.

I was happy, she was still mine. I thought about what I was gonna do  tomorrow and realize I can't anymore. We just got over a fight I guess.

I told a deep breath "y/n" I said. She look up smiling "what was that, are we still where we are or do I have to earn your trust back " she hugs me tightly before again " it was a misunderstanding it still good, nothing changes between us, my love for you is still the same, I was just worried that's all"she said.

I hold her tightly, I tears roll down my face but it was joy not sadness.  Y/n  kiss me passionately, she put her hand on my neck.

I wrap my arms around her waist. After a bit we pull away and just look in each other eyes . I hear her giggle.

I lay on my back , y/n crawl on top of me and put her head on my chest. I warp my arms around her. I check my phone it was 8:00pm .
I run my fingers through y/n hair and went to sleep.

In the morning

I woke up before y/n so I made her breakfast,  put it in the over and write y/n a note saying I'm going out for a bit and that I would be home soon.