Jealously

Reader pov

Y/n pick it up and it was Rae.

Rae: "hey y/n do you and corpes want to fill in among us, we are playing with toast , george, dream, bad, sykkuno, Karl  and Liam"

Y/n: " yeah sure , when"

Rae: "10 minutes"

Y/n : "ok see you in 10 "

We went to our recording room and set up  I join the call, everyone say hi then I hear Liam , "heyyyy baby girl " Liam said "ummm hi" I said
Corpes join the call and everyone said hi to him, we start to play .

I was crewmen , we had it on a mod that you are able to hear people when we are near people Liam was following me saying my username to get my attention.

I stop to see what he wanted he start flirting with me I just walk away , he keep following me until the emergency meeting is called
"Y/n is safe, I was with her the whole round right baby girl " Liam said but before I could say anything corpes speak "y/n your staying with me the next round I don't trust Liam" I got told a deep breath " ok"

we all decided to skip but corpes he vote for Liam "why me I would have killed y/n if I was the imposter plus she is to beautiful to be killed "

When we went back to the game we follow corpes around once again Liam follow me , corpes was getting annoyed but Liam flirting with me. After we voted the two imposter we play about 10 more rounds and same thing Liam flirting with me non- stop we had a 5 minute break.

I went to corpes recording room and open the door , I give him a bottle of water in to him. corpes put his mic on mute. I sit on his lap facing him "hey baby , you ok " I said before I kiss him passionately after I pull away " he put his head on my shoulder and fake smile "yeah just annoyed "

I hugs him, after a few minutes corpes let me go and I head back to the my record room but before I left , corpes look at me. "If I'm imposter I'm killing Liam and you better cover me " I giggle and give him a quick kiss before leaving  corpes look at me "btw I'm the importer so if Liam died you better cover for me " I giggle and went to the kitchen

I got my water bottle and fill it up with water before heading back to my recording room. I put my headset on. "Hey I'm back " I said into the mic "hey baby girl, I miss you" Liam saids , I could feel him smirk. Everyone else saids hi a few minutes later. Corpes sigh, when we start Liam is just follow me , I saw corpes behind Liam, I smile and boom Liam was dead, I walk away from the body .

I giggles and saw Rae run past me shit i thought before the report button was called. "I saw y/n ran away from the body" she yelled, I couldn't say anything plus I wanted corpes to win so I got voted off. When I was the ghost I followed corpes around until Liam saw me and followed me and start talk to me and flirting with me.

He keep flirting and even when the game end he still flirting with me. What got corpes was Liam ask me if I had a boyfriend and if he could take me out.

I heard corpes slammed his hand on his deck and heard him walk up the stairs, we walk to my room but before I could say anything he grab the mic. He look pissed "y/n is mine girlfriend Liam, so please stop flirting with her before I beat your ass" he said before go back downstairs and go out of the game.

I told the group I was gonna check on corpes and says my goodbyes and turn my computer off and went check on him. I heard him throwing shit around he was really pissed. I knock on the door , I heard him throwing shit around and told me to come in.

His room was a mess, paper, books, and just everything was on the floor, there was a hole in the wall. I saw his hand was red, probably from hitting his deck and wall.

I saw his head in his hands. He was softly sobbing . I knees in front of me"look at me corpse " he look up, his eyes wear red from crying. I kiss him and smile at him, i hugs him and hold him tightly

Corpes pov

I heard Liam ask y/n if She had a boyfriend and if he could take her out. My blood was boiling. I slam my hand on the deck, I throw my headset off my head and went upstairs

I went to y/n room and before she could say anything I grab her mic. "Y/n is mine girlfriend Liam so please stop flirting with her before I beat your ass"

I walk out of her room and I hit the wall before I went back downstairs. my blood was still boiling, I went in my room and slam it close, I hit the wall until, there was a hole in my wall. I started throw my papers, book , and hair everything on the floor or throw it at the wall. I heard y/n knock and I stop, i sit in my bed as I heard her voice " y/n" I whisper so she couldn't hear me .

I put my head in my hand and sobbed softly "Come in" i said. When she comes in, I knew she was looking at the mess I made and I am embarrassed of the way I act it. I just don't want to lose her. I got snap back into reality when she knees in front me, I heard her worried voice which broke me

"look at me corpes" I told a deep breath, I look up as tears roll down my face , I saw her worried face she kiss me before she smile and hugs me and holding me tightly

I hugs her back and cry harder in her shoulder I try to talk to explain why but all I could out was nothing., " y-y/n, I'm sorry I overreacted, I know I shouldn't -" she cut me off with a kiss on my lips. I move my hands to her waist and she put her hands on my neck.

After a few minutes we pull apart, she kiss my head . Before saying "I love you and only you. Thanks you for being you, I felt really uncomfortable with him calling me baby girl and all this shit" I hug him again.

"go to the bedroom, I'll met you in ok, then we can cuddle " she said. I got up I give her a quick hug then go to our bedroom. I lay on the bed feeling bad but I just love her so much, was I being overprotective.

That what a boyfriend should do, as I continue to think to myself. I saw y/n walk in and lay down next to me and cuddle me "sorry I told so long I was cleaning your room, I call someone to fix the hole in the wall tomorrow " she smile .

" no you didn't have to clean up the mess I made" I said cuddle her and holding her close. "I know but I want to " she look up and kiss me. I kiss her back and I melt in the kiss.

After a bit of kissing, we pull apart, she cuddle in my chest and I hold her. I took a deep breath. " you know I'm lucky to have you in my life " I said. I could feel her smiling "and I'm lucky to have a wonderful boyfriend like you in my life" she said. We hold each other and watch Luna, when y/n was asleep, i thought of Liam and how he could take her away from me, i softly crying while hold y/n tightly. I end up crying myself to sleep.

A/n- hey guys, hope you enjoy it. I'll try to post the next part as soon as I can