What he did to me

Mention of suicidal at the beginning.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ again look for "⚠️" at the beginning and the end. There also a mention of throwing up .

Rae pov

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
before I could get far someone grab my hand and pull me up and pull me into a tight hug , I look up and I saw corpes who was breaking into was in tears. He was holding me so tightly that he was scared to let me go knowing he will lose me .
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"I'm sorry it my fault that you had a bullit in your head and you had surgery " I said breaking into tears.

Corpes pick me up and carry me back in y/n room. He put me down , corpes let me go in first then he let me in. We talk to y/n. Before we all sleep for the night.

Corpes pov

After I save rae  I'm so happy I got to her in time . Let's hope tomorrow we could all go home. Y/n won't stop saying sorry to rae. We all fell to sleep.

Next day.

me and corpse was allow our since we were healing good and doing fine., we check out and went to rae car and she drives us home and we invited her inside for a bit since we had to talk to her about what happened.

She nod and start explaining everything, and how she was feeling and why she wanted to do that . we hugs her and tell her it was never her fault for corpes getting hurt.

We talk about everything until I ask y/n what else did Liam did to her, her eye filled with tears.

I try to hold her but she covered her back and start to shake in fear. I back up and try to calm her down , "hey it ok, me and rae is not gonna hurt you, it's ok " my voice was breaking, tears were rolling down my face.

"Y-y/n it's ok I would never hurt you" I break down in tears and left the room for a second to calm down.

Reader pov

I knew corpes wasn't gonna hurt me but every time I saw , someone come towards me all I saw was liam with a knife or one of his friends who like to toy around with me.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
With that thought I felt sick, I got up and run to the bathroom and throw up ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

I thought about what he did just came like a flashback .

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ it just made me more sick , I throw up for at least 3 minutes before I was done , I flash the toilet and wash my hands and clean my mouth off and make sure I brush my teeth well. I even use mouthwash to get all the gross feeling out of my mouth.

I went to the bedroom just to rae ask me if I was ok , i nods and lay  down and felt to sleep. I was haft wake when I heard corpes go went in a lightly kiss my head which made me shake on fear.

I heard corpes hiccup and grab a sweater and left the room, I knew he was still crying. I feel so bad I just can't be touched for a bit. Everything remains me of Liam and his friends he would bring.

I couldn't go back to sleep I got up and look around every corner to make sure nothing can hurt me . I walk to corpes who is still crying on the couch. I walk up to him and he doesn't move, I'm guessing he is sleeping and crying I'm his sleep. I feel bad for corpes it feel this way.

I went on top of him and cuddle corpes close, corpes arms wrap around me lightly and slowly corpes stop crying and just give a small smile.

I cuddle as close to corpes as I can . I hold on tightly Around him and soon felt asleep.

Corpes pov

I felt something heavy on me I work up and saw y/n I hugs her tightly. I pick her up and bring her to our room. He put me down back on his cuddles and hold y/n so tightly that nothing will break my rip on her. I already lose her once not gonna lose her again.

In the morning

When I wake up, I was still in corpes arms . I told a deep breath, and got out of corpes arms . I was gonna make him breakfast to thanks him. I start cook.

10 minutes later

I was about to be done making corpes supper, i felt two arms around my waist and I jump and scream. "Hey hey it me it me your fine , your ok " corpes said . I hold my heart and try to calm down.

A/n: hope you enjoyed the book so far