Our day

Reader pov

I wake up beside corpse , I kiss him and got up and start making us something to eat, I ate before taking his in. He was like haft asleep when I came in. " corpse i Have food for you" i put it down and kinda shank him so he can eat before his breakfast get cold.

"Corpse wake up ,your food is gonna get cold" he woke up and sit up and started eating. I start eating mine as well. "Hey corpse, wanna go to the cafe to get something and hangout for the day it will be our day " he smile and nods since he had food in his mouth.

after he was done eat "what time are we leaving " he asks " whenever you are ready" I say . I told his dishes out and went to the room get clothes, I went to the bathroom to change. I put on light makeup on and stand my phone up and hit the Timer, I did a post.

I smile of how well it turns out and I post it

I smile of how well it turns out and I post it . I came out and saw corpes sitting on the couch, looking at his phone. I smile as I saw what corpse were wearing.

"You look hot baby " I say, he look up from his phone and smile before walking up to me and kissed me passionately

"You look hot baby " I say, he look up from his phone and smile before walking up to me and kissed me passionately. After a few minutes, we pull away. "Are you ready baby girl " I blushes at the nickname he give me before I nods and told him I was.

We head for the car and corpse pick me up and throw me over his back " ahhh put me down your gonna drop me" I said. he laughed before running with me. " if you drop me I swear to god" he put me down and pull me closer holding onto my waist "you swear to god what "  he put his hand on your chin and make you look at him and give me a quick kiss. Then got in the driver's seat .

You laugh as you got in the passenger seat and he start driving to the cafe. He went through drive through and order what he wanted and ask you what you want you said y/f/d (your favourite drink) and what you want to eat. He parked in the parking lot and you guys started eating what you guys got.

After you two were done eating. Corpse went to the park and lay down under the tress.. you look up at the blue sky and just, let the wind flow through your hair. You look over at corpse, and smile . "Thank you for everything I really appreciate everything you do" he smile and pull you closer to him and hugs you " no problem y/n but you don't want to thanks me, I would do anything for you " he said .

He kept holding you, and just humming y/f/s
(Your favourite song) you felt your self getting tired and the last thing you remember before you fell asleep was being in the arms of the love of your life .

Corpse pov

After I humming y/n favourite song for a bit I realize I put her to sleep, I smile and make sure she doesn't get cold and hold her closer to me and let her take all my body heat.

I kiss her head. And just look how peaceful you were sleeping. I kiss you on the head as I close my eyes for a moment and just enjoying holding you in my arms.

1 hour later

I was getting dark so I pick you up and bring you to the car and put you in the passenger seat and put your seatbelt on. I start driving home and be careful try to not him any bumps so I don't wake you up.

After i got to my house , I pick you up and slowly make my way to the door I open it and close it with my foot before lock it behind me. I lay you down and lay you down and covers us up and slowly going to sleep while holding you.

In the morning

Reader pov

I wake up and I saw I was in corpse arms in his house . The last time I remember I was at the park under the tree listening to corpse hum to me. I felt so bad for falling asleep. "Dam it" I whisper  I cuddle into his chest and smile to myself and wait until corpes wake up. And few minutes later I saw him waking up "morning baby, I'm sorry I fell asleep on our day" he smile and kiss you  after a few minutes he pull away "it ok y/n you were tired I can tell, plus I enjoy watching you peacefully sleeping, I will always love you no matter what " he said.

I smile "I love you too corpes " we lay in back and watch tv and just cuddle with each other. I felt his body heat and it just make me feel safe.
I yawn a little since I just woke up not that long ago. Corpse kiss my head before pulling me closer.

My head was wondering now i started to softly cry and try not to make a sound so I don't worry corpes. Corpse look at me and noticed I was crying.

"Y/n are you ok I'm here talk to me please" I heard the worried In his voice. I try to make myself stop crying but it didn't work , I started crying harder and corpes hold me closer and run his finger in my hair.

"Take your time, tell me when your ready " he kiss my head and start to hum a song that always calm me down . Only I was calm enough for me to talk . I told a deep breath "corpse i feel like I don't deserve someone as wonderful , caring and as loving as you , I felt like I'm making your life more hard to deal with. I'm not perfect and Im scared I'm gonna make your life a living hell" I start crying again

"hey hey y/n look at me" I look at him while tears rolled done my face" I love you so much y/n I don't want someone else I want you, your the only person I want in my life, you could never make my life a living hell, you are perfect to me, your making my life so wonderful and colourful again, I was different before you met me, I was a mess , my last girlfriend fuck me over and she made me feel I can never found love again but when I met you I knew you were different and you could never make my life a living hell , you make me believe love was real again " I smile and cry of joy not sadness this time "I love you so much corpes , best boyfriend ever, I never want to lose you"

He smile before saying "I love you too y/n you are my world and without you , I have no meaning to life" we hold each other and Just enjoy each company. After a few minutes we got up and got something to eat.

Hey I hope you enjoy this. I'm sorry I haven't been posting lasted school have been stressful I try to post the next chapter when I can. Thank you for reading . Love ya stay safe