Please don't leave me

Corpes pov

I woke up in a really bad mood, I didn't know why I was in a bad mood, I let go of y/n and go up, got dressed and got in my car and left.

I went to the gas station, got a full tank of gas and just start to drive, I went on a couple roads and then to a hill that my sister and I use to go when dad got drunk.

I sit on the hill and put my headphones in and lay down, I realize I didn't tell y/n where I went, but at the moment I didn't care. I wasn't in the mood.

I try to calm myself down, but it wasn't working, I close my eyes and relax and end up falling asleep

Reader pov

I woke up without corpes , I got up and look for him. I called his name "corpes bebe, where are you" I look in the kitchen to if he left a note. I look everything where I think he would put a note.

Nothing, I went back to our bedroom and grab my phone, look if corpes messages me. Nothing, my eyes started to water, I didn't know why he would just get up and left without any warning or any note or letter or anything. I decided to message him. Cause maybe he was in a rush or something.

Corpes 🖤

Hey corpes where are you. Why didn't you message me or left me a note, I'm worried please come home soon

I put my phone down and get dressed just in case I had to go out to look for him. I sit down and waiting for corpes to text me back.

One hour came then 4 hours then I had enough I grab my car keys. I left him an note in the kitchen for him to see.

Just in case he came home, I got in my car and drive around look at all our favourite place, I pull over to check my phone I see if corpse answer me, still nothing, I text him again

Corpes🖤

Corpes please come home, wtf is going on, you give me no waning you just got up and left. Please I can't fucking do  this please I miss you. 💔😭😭  did I do something wrong. We can work this out

I sit there and sobbed. I start to think of all the thing I did wrong I sobbed harder. Tears were coming like waterfalls. After about a hour I calm down and decided to go home to see if corpes is home, I start the car back up.

I start driving away, when I get home I run to the house I unlocked the door and yell for corpes "corpes!!?!! Are you home!!! Please answer me so I know your safe please " I yell whisper,when I heard nothing I felt to my knees and crying.

I just close the door and lean against the door and let my feelings out , there no point trying to be strong.  I sobbed for another hour. I end up crawling to our room and crying in a pillow and fell asleep.

Later day

I woke up, I look around, and hoping all of this was just a bad dream. I pick up my phone and open me and corpes message. I saw message I send to him yesterday I knew it wasn't a dream, tears start again and cry into my pillow the rest of the day and end up falling asleep again.

Corpes pov

I woke up on a hill. I wasn't sure why I was here . I think for a moment and figured out I was in a bad mood this morning and left without telling y/n  "shit" I whisper, it was dark, I check my phone and read the time and I start to panics, I saw two messages form y/n and I saw the time it was 2:00am.

I reached In my pocket for my car keys I didn't feel them I look for them in the grass I couldn't find them I hit y/n name to see what I saw was the wrong thing I could ever see

Y/n💙
8:00am
Hey corpes where are you. Why didn't you message me or left me a note, I'm worried please come home soon

6:00pm
Corpes please come home, wtf is going on, you give me no waning you just got up and left. Please I can't fucking do this please I miss you. 💔😭😭  did I do something wrong. We can work this out

My look for my keys faster, and I went to the car, and realized I lock them in my car "fuck!!" I yell  I got my phone and call the car place and no one answered I check when they were opened

Opening time and closes times
Monday-4am- 9pm
Tuesday- 10am - 11pm
Wednesday- 3am- 10pm
Thursday- 2am - 10pm
Friday- 11am - 12am
Saturday- 1pm - 3am
Sunday- 3pm -10pm

"Fuck, fuck fuck" I hit my car again I felt to my knees, I saw my battery Heath was 9% "nooo please not now" I turn my phone all the way off  so  it save my battery Heath. I had to wait until it opened which was 1pm since it was Saturday.

I sit on in front of my car and look up at the dark sky . " your so fucking stupid, y/n is probably blaming herself for you leaving, I can't walk to her cause the hill is to far from where I live plus it down a highway."

I put my face in my hands and start having a break down, "I should've have left, if I never let I wouldn't be feeling this way . I'm so sorry y/n. I have so much to explain when I get home but will she ever believe me ".

I was getting hungry, I look in my pocket to see if I had anything to eat in there, I found a chocolate bar and a potable changer and my changer, I put the changer in , and watch my phone turn on.

I try to use my date . i call the car place since the potable changer didn't have much changer to it. I left them a message since they don't open for a few more hours.

I try to text y/n but before I could my phone died . "Nooo why Me" I end up crying again, "why was I so dumb" I sob and end up falling sleep again from crying so much.

Later the day 

I woke up from someone tapping me on the shoulder,it was the car place guy  , I pay then and start driving home. Once I reach me and y/n house I ran to the door and open. "Y/n!! Are you home, please let me explain"

When I got no answer, I run upstairs and went the our room and saw y/n sleep,, she look like she been crying, cause there are dry up tears on her face.

I just want to hold her but I don't know if I can. But I miss her so much. I climb over to my side of the bed and wrap my arms around y/n. And put her in to my chest. I hold her like I was gonna lose her, she woke up with a yawn, she look up, she sit up so fast that I ever sat her .

I sit up too, she look at me. She start to cry "hey I'm real I'm not a Dre-" before I could finish my sentence she hug me tightly and hold me tightly "corpes where the fuck did you go" she said.

I started to cry, I knew I worry her , "I- im sorry I'll explain everything when we wake up  " I hold her and we shared a long hug and fell asleep.

1337 words

A/n - hey this is a long chapter hope you enjoy it, I probably won't make the next chapter as long as this one so I can post the next one sooner, thank you for reading and the votes. Btw I'm sorry if the story is not as good. It my first time writing a story in a while, I try my best .