Among us

Reader pov

I started talking to everyone, I heard corpes say hi to everyone, I smile at corpes voices, just like we just met, this is how we met after all.

I still get butterflies in my stomach, Every time I hear his voice, corpes voice was calming
I was in my zone until heard Rae's voice yell my name.

" I'm sorry what did you say" I sigh and wait for Rae to answer, "I ask you if you were ok and if you were ready, " Rae said. I nod even though she can't see it and give her an "mhm yeah I'm ok and yeah I'm ready "

The game started and I was Crewmate, I look to see what tasks I had.

Admin: Swipe Card
Cafeteria: Upload Data, Empty garbage
Communications: Upload data, Divert power to communications
Electrical: Upload data, Fix wiring, Calibrate distributor
Navigation: Upload data,
Weapons: Clear Asteroids, Upload data
Storage: Fuel engines
Monday: Submit Scan

I went to admin to do my swipe card, I fail a few times I saw Rae behind me I guess she was doing a swipe card as well. After I was done I walk to the weapon to upload the date since they told me forever to do it.

Haft way done a body was reported it, I let out "ughhh" before unmuting it and saw who's dead, corpse reported the body, tinaa was trying to speak while corpse laughing. Tinaa said she saw corpes kill.

I heard corpse laughing, I can't help but smile at his laughter, corpes try to cover up by using me as weakness. " y/n and I was together at the first part of the round and she is still alive so it can't possibly be me" corpse said.

He save me so many times I'm gonna help him out, "yeah Corpse was with me and we were alone a while and he had so many chances to kill me and he didn't so I don't think it corpes, maybe Tinaa try to cover up, " I said.

At this point, tinaa was screaming no while everyone started voting tinaa.Tinaa got votes off and I went back doing my upload date again, I got it done and went to do my other tasks.

I went to MedBay to Do my Scan when I saw corpse killed and venting away I walk away to the cam room. It's been a while since a body reported it as I thought it. As a body was reported.

most people were dead. We need one more person out, then corpse and who else is the imposter. The only people left are corpes, George, dream, Karl, Rae, The imposter has to kill one more person to win so we have to get one of them out.

I started by asking where the body is and once everyone answered where everyone is. I thought about it and trying to think about where everyone did the task.

"Coupes I saw you in admin", why were you there I saw you there at the beginning of the round. " I fail swipe card like 20 times already" corpes try to say. " ok we all can watch him" we all voted skip and continue the game.

After the bar went up corpes left and everyone went our separate ways. I went to the last task that was uploaded in the cafeteria. As soon as I was almost done corpse kills me.

I scammed my computer and hit the downloaded button again and walk down to corpes pc room. I didn't even knock. I walk in.

Corpes looked at me just smile, and started laughing. " why did you kill me baby" I said he stop laughing and get up from his pc and hug me tightly .

" I'm sorry baby, I love you," he said. I just smile as I hug him back "I love you too corpes " I sit on his lap until the round was done. I end up falling asleep.

I only realize I did when was half asleep when  I felt corpes pick me up and lay me on his bed.
I heard him walk out of the room and went downstairs.

I'm guessing he gonna turn my pc off so it doesn't overheat. I heard him tell everyone that  I have fallen asleep in him and that don't worry about him.

I felt a blanket cover me and I felt really warm And I fell into a deeper sleep. I woke up about and I look around to see where I was I was in the woods again, no one was around me.

I run into the woods and I saw corpes walk away from where I was laying, I call out for him before I fell and hit my head off a rock. I heard corpes voice call for me.

I sit up and look around again I was in corpes bed and corpes look at me with his eyes full of worried. He hugs me so fast and rubs me back "shhh it's ok you had Nightmare you're ok your safe I promise ".

I break down in tears and corpes and hold me tightly and try to calm me down since I probably talk in my sleep again. I let out a quiet sorry.

Corpes let go and just look at me "for what, why are you sorry " I worry you and I probably talk in my sleep again." He gives me a quick kiss and hugs me again.

" you have nothing to be sorry for," corpse says as I hug him back and the hugs slowly turn into a cuddle.

a/n - I'm sorry if the grammar is bad. I had a hard time writing this, I'm writing a new book. it should come out soon in a few days or so maybe a few weeks. I'm sorry I've been gone for so long and haven't been the best. I'm sorry it I read it and it moves fast in this book. forgive me. the book I'm writing now I'm gonna try to take it slowly and try not it rush it too much. hope all of you have an amazing day or night.