Hangout with friends

Readers pov

All my friends screaming welcome home. I hugs everyone while corpes put all our stuff in our room.

I told them to give me a minute, I went to our room and hugs corpes " I love you thank you " I said as I kiss him. We went out of our room together and just have a little party for coming home.

All my friends are sleeping over for a night , we all sleeping in the living room. But we set up our bed when we are ready so we can party all night without dancing on the beds.

We got drinks and put some in a couple glass's and we all start singing from the top of our lungs. There was laughter and smiles.

We are talk, about anything and everything.
After I bit of. Partying , we set everything one with blankets, pillows, a few sleeping bag to sleep on. And just anything they need.

After everything was set to sleep, we all talk and just chill out, everyone was smiling .and just having fun. I hardly think about anything. I force on the good and the loving, and caring people around me.

I'm really lucky to have people around, I haven't smile this much, it been to long since I feel happy and safe. A hour later we all fell asleep.

In the morning

I wake up  it was 8:30am and decided to make everyone breakfast, I went in me and corpes room and got dressed, and come out once I was done. I got out the eggs , bacon, sausage, hash browns.

I start cooking the bacon and the sausage since they take a bit longer to cook. I felt arms wrap around me and I jump a bit . I heard corpes laugh a bit . " sorry I didn't mean to make you jump"  I look back for a second. " it ok , I jsut didn't know who it was".

I kiss him quickly, and went back to cooking. I felt corpes kissing my neck, I smile. " not right. Now baby, I'm cooking maybe later on" he put his head on  my shoulder and watch me cook.

"I'll give you attention when  everyone leave ok" I feel him nod and I smile and giggle. I grab a plate and put the bacon and sausage.

I put the hash browns in while I get another pan and make some hotdogs hash, since it take a bit to cook. I put some salt in the hotdog hash.

Corpes kiss my cheek before leaving to our room I was guessing he was getting dressed. After a few minutes the hash browns was done and I put it on the plate as well.

I put 6 eggs in a bowl and mix them up, then put them in a pan to cook while I mix around the hotdog hash so they don't burn. Corpes went behind me again and hit his head on my shoulder to tell me he wanted attention.

I giggle while I make sure everything was down before I turn around. I wrap my arms  around corpes neck and kiss him, his put his hand around my waist and pull my closer to him. We melt into the kiss. After a few minutes I pull away and put my attention back on the food.

I heard corpes give a little aww. " I promise I give you attention later. I turn off the hotdog hash and the egg off the heat and turn off the oven.

I walk to the living room where everyone was up. I told them food was ready and went got up and on the way, I pass them a plate.

After everyone got their breakfast I told mine and eat and talk to everyone and ask how everyone sleep.

After we all eat. I wash up the dishes while everyone talk amongst them self. After I was done we all decided to go to the beach. We all got on our swimsuits.

After we were done everyone help us packs some stuffer brought at least 40 bottles of water with us cause there was a lot of us.

Lot of food,  lot chocolate bar, we put them in the cooler with ice in it so it won't get close and put the chocolate bar in bag so the packed won't get wet.

After we pack the rest of the food, we had two bags full with food and water. We went told 3 cars . Just in case people want to go home sooner then other and we didn't have enough room for everyone in our car.

When we got to the beach, everyone was already there , Pews, Jacksepticeye, Poki  , Lilly, toast, rae , sykkuno, dream, George, tina, Brooklyn, sapnap, Karl , ranboo, tommy, tubbo, Wilbur, spedicey, and greaseball.

I made a sandcastle with corpes I look up to see ranboo running after tubbo. I smile . I saw tommy, Wilbur, toast, Jacksepticeye make a sandcastle ad well.

Brooklyn, lilly, tina, pews, Poki, and greaseball was in the water , and I saw karl, george, drama , sapnap , rae and sykkuno taking pictures everywhere, in the water, in the sand , on the rocks, on the walkway.

After me and corpes was done building a sandcastle, we went over to karl, george, drama , sapnap , rae and sykkuno and ask if we can take some group pictures.

Dream is faceless like corpes but dream just don't like having his pictures taking but he said he will be in a few group photos. But Other then that he said he will taken them.

Dream told a few pictures of karl, george, drama , sapnap , rae, sykkuno, me and corpes . Me and corpes were in the middle corpes was hugging me so his face doesn't show I turn my head to dream and he told a few .

But corpes did let his face be in a few but I promise I wouldn't post them. After some people with people was in the group, me and corpes had couple pictures we take one with him have me on his back and me around his waist looking at him and me kiss him , and some on the rocks.

We told a few more before we went to get everyone for a group picture we ask someone to take pictures of us and dream has his mask so we could look at the camera. And he taken his mask off cause george made him.

After we told a couple group pictures at the rocks , walkway, in the water and sands. Every one went back to playing. I told a few more pictures with corpes and me. Using the different Snapchat filters on me and him.

There was one with a corpes mask and I put it on and put corpes in the Picture, and I wrote in the cation, the mask is also on him"

"Two corpes is better then one love you baby 💜🖤❤️" I post it where all the people we were with and a few other people can see it .

After most of the food and water is done we all packed up what left and drive back to me and corpes house and one by one every one has a shower a quick one is the water is still hot for everyone.

After everyone is done shower we hangout a bit longer everyone went home or but a few people few staying for one more night. Since it to late to book a hotel or there house to far and is tired .

We still have ranboo,tubbo, george and dream . The rest went home . We had 3 bedrooms, ranboo, and tubbo sleep together and george and dream sleep together.

At 11:30  we all went to bed and went to sleep, I give attention to corpes a bit since he been wanting it for way to long . I cuddle him as he kiss my neck softly,

I giggle cause how soft he is kissing my neck. I went in him of him and play with his hair for a bit. He giggles as I play with his hair and he play with mine.

As we falling asleep playing with his hair, I pull it by accident, he quietly moans. "Shhhh we not alone " he smile and kiss me , I kiss him back "now we have to get some rest " he nod and hold me close as we falling asleep. 

Word count- 1403

A/n : hey I'm sorry it took so long I been really tired and I been having kinda writer block. I'll try to post the next chapter as soon as I can . Byeeee