Self care day

Corpes pov

I wake up, I was still holding y/n , I held her tighter, after a few minutes I let go and get up trying not to wake up y/n. I made me and her breakfast, I cooked some bacon ,hash brown and eggs. After I was finished cooking it I put it on a plate and put it down on the side table before waking up y/n.

"Y/n I made you food get wake" I said while kiss her forehead. She slowly open her eyes, she smile ,I hugs her before grab her plate of food. She look at the food and sit up.

She smile "corpes you didn't have to make me breakfast " she smiles while grabbing the plate of food. "It no problem, btw I think me and you should have a self care day, we been Through a lot lately so I'll go to the store after we are done eating and I can get face mask and other stuff to just relax " she not and kiss my cheek before finishing eating.

Once we were done I told her plate and walk to the kitchen and put out dishes in the sink , and wash them before I grab the keys and telling y/n I was going to the store and what she wanted , after she write a small list , she grab her wallet and give $30 for her stuff " no it fine , I'll pay for it, my treat" she give me a smile before hugging me tightly, and I hugs her back "thank you corpes but at are you sure you can pay for me stuff I can pay for it myself" I nod, she start kiss me before she speak again "I'm really lucky to have you Corpes". I like the feeling of me holding her it make me feel that she is safe and nothing will hurt her .

I let her go, kiss her on the head. "I'll be back  ok please if anything happens call me right away". She nods  "love you Corpes " she said before I left "love you too y/n" and then I left.

I got in the car and drive to the store  , I grabs all the thing on the list and a couple other thing. I grabs a few face masks , a bag of bath salt, 2 headband to hold out hair back. While we do the face masks. And grabs a couple treats and nail polish to paint our nail and toes nails.

I went to the cashier, and about to pay, my phone rings I put it up all I heard was y/n is terror "y/n!?!? Y/n?!? Are you ok y/n?!? Please" I heard someone on the other end that wasn't y/n "if you want her, come alone, unarmed, and you and me will have a talk about what I want for her back if not" I hear him walk outside then hear a gun shot.

My breathing starts getting heavy, and try to not let's tears roll down my face, I try to calm down before speaking again "ok where do you want to meet "  I walk out to the car and wait for the person to answer the voice laugh a little and "in the  wood by mainstay street. The voice said "how where I find you" the person laugh again "follow the blood" I hear y/n  scream "don't you fucking hurt her, or I swear to god" I said while tears rolled down my face .

"You swear to what, I got a knife and a gun I could kill her right now" I could feel them smirking "no place just I'll be there in 5 minutes, please don't let her bleed out" the person took a deep breath "fine I'll fix her up and then meet me in the wood I'll put black Rose all the way there, see you soon "

they hang up and I start my car up and drive to the wood that we're 45 minutes away from there. I got out and saw the black roses leading me to them. Before I run in I Whisper to myself "I'm coming y/n" I run in 5 minutes later I saw y/n  I saw the person who took y/n ,he was talking to y/n, they were wearing a black sweater with their hood up " what do you want from me " the person turn around and I realizes it was y/n toxic ex boyfriend "give me her back" I say almost yelling.

He started walk to y/n  who is sitting on the ground tie up " well you have to give me her, I want her back you just have to break up with her" he make her look at him then at me. I saw her eye all red and puff from crying "please stop" he smile at me and put a knife to y/n neck "