It finally fight

Reader pov

I woke up with corpse not beside me, i wait a bit. To see if he just went to the bathroom. After a bit I start look around, for corpse I saw the front door open I close it and yell corpse name.

I heard corpse yelling my name, I run to him, I saw Liam with a gun to corpse head. I saw Liam smirking.

"Liam please don't hurt him" I said my voice was breaking trying to hold my tears back. "Wait how did you get out of jail" I said

" I break out" he smile and he tighten his hand on  the gun and put in right against his head. I saw corpse tearing up. " corpse your gonna be ok" I look at him. He smile.

" what do you want Liam " I say look at corpse he smirk, "well you have two choices y/n, your first one is you come with me and corpse doesn't died" he said as he waved the gun around.

" Orr pick corpse and he died hold the gun back against corpse gun. Corpse try to break free, Liam tighten his grip on corpse.

Liam pull a knife  right against to corpse neck and had a gun to corpse head." Don't move or I'll shot her" corpse stop moving and just look at me with sad eyes.

Corpse give me a small smile and i smile back while tears roll down my face. " who do you pick y/n, you have to pick soon or i will shot him no matter what you pick"

I try to to speak, all I do was cry, "can I be alone with corpse for a moment or two please " I look down. Liam rolled his eye and tie corpse up more so he couldn't mover at all

He come towards me, he lift my chins up to make me look at him "don't fucking touch her" corpse said as he watch Liam touch my chin.

Liam look behind and told His knife out put it to corpse neck and knees in front of him. " I can touch her if i want to, she will be mine soon after all" he smirked.

" seeing you mad if kinda fun to watch, keep this up and I'll touch her I'm front of you" he said coming back to back to him, and kiss my head. I pull move.

He grab my head and make me look at him again. "After I came back let's have some fun, and if you move corpse died, remember I have the power to kill him at any time, don't move or I'll shot him now . "

I was frozen, I can move I was so scared to move, he kiss my head and I didn't move at all. He smiled "that's my girl, I'll be back in 5, then we can see how jealous we can make corpse without him snapping"

I nods slowly, he got up and left leaving me and and corpse, i ran to corpse and hugs him tightly, "we gonna get through this live I promise". I said as I kiss him , he kiss back and we pull away to make we didn't kiss for to long so Liam didn't see us.

got my phone out and call Rae, I try to be quiet so Lima doesn't hear it , when she picks up I try to explain it fast, "Rae we don't have much time, Liam got out of jail , Liam is at our house with a gun to corpse head and gonna shit him if I pick corpse , please help" I start yelling whispering.

I heard footsteps "he coming back hurry, I'll try to keep him busy" I said "on my way" before she hung up. I hugs corpse until Liam grab me and pull me off him, before I was fully off cores I whispered "I love you remember"

Corpse smile and tears rolled down his face, as Liam hug me running his fingers through my hair I felt gross doing this with Liam .

"I know you don't like it. Like it or he died remember I have all the power, what about you hug me back or he died" he point the gun to corpse.

I quickly hug him back a make him thing I like him playing with my hair and enjoying the hug.
"Hug me tightly , I'm giving you easy task at first, I'm going easy on you right now"

I did what he told me and hug him tightly, he kinda pull my hair, "say my name won't you " I try to say his name but I couldn't.

I heard a gun shot and I look behind me and saw it was just a warning shot and he miss one purpose. Corpse was breathing harder.

He pull me closer so I am facing corpse, I saw corpse having trouble keep emotions together, I would be in boat if I had to watch someone touch corpse like that.

"Now say my name when you answered me now and move your hair so I can get to your neck or this time I won't miss" I started breathing hard "yes Liam" I slowly move my hair from my neck.

"Move and he died " I nods, he point the gun toward corpse more " use your words" " yes Liam " I said , trying to not to cry. He slowly kissing my neck.

I didn't want to move afraid, he kiss down my neck, it felt so wrong, he start move me shirt down a bit so he could get to my collarbone, and start kinda biting it , I move a little.

he stop and pick up the gun, he made me look at him " you move when I told you not to and now your gonna watch corpse died and then after I kill him, your gonna come with me and me and you are gonna have some fun tonight"

he got up, pulling me up with him, walk to corpse, point it to his head "be in pain before he die or just die ooo what about you help me kill him y/n".

He pass the gun and put his hand on top of mine right after and he is much stronger than I am so I couldn't even move to shot him if I wanted to. I close my eyes ,tears roll down my face before I to the gun shot I heard corpse say "I love you y/n, never forget that "and then I heard the gun shot.........

A/n : next part should be up shortly