Corpes worried

Later that night

Corpes pov

I woke and went to the store, I didn't know why I went to the store this late but when I got to the store, it was still closed so I left , when I went to home, I Walk up to our bedroom, I hear y/n talking to someone.

When I open the door , I saw y/n and Liam kissing each other I saw y/n running her fingers through his hair. I frozen, I couldn't move, I try to say something but I end up fall on the floor.

I try to speak but the hot tears rolling down my face" y-" my breathing was getting heavy. I grab my hair. I try to calm my breathing "y/n h-how could you" she stop kissing Liam and look at me, and walk over to me, she made me look at her.

She was smirking " I never fucking love you corpes, you are a mistake waiting to happen. You made so many mistakes, i don't know how I could ever love you "  she let go of me. And push me out of the room , and close it and locked it before her, I went to the bathroom and slide down on the door.

Negative thoughts started coming to my head while I cry harder and I put my head in my hands and just sat there as my mind wonder.

I just don't want to lose her , she literally my whole life I can't I just can't lose her to someone who is better then me. I thought to myself.

I hug myself and I could still feel her holding me, I heard knocked on the door. I heard y/n voice "corpes?" I try to ignore her " corpes!!!" She bang on the door, then I woke up, i sit up fast and look around , I had sweating. My breathing was still hard. I started to break down in tears , I look down and I saw Y/n hugging me.

Reader pov

I woke up to corpes deep breathing "corpes are you ok" he was still sleeping. I try to shank him up. It didn't woke. I holding his hand trying to calm him down "corpes!?" I whisper yell.

I hate seeing him like this, I hug him and try to make him calm down, he was still breathing heavy. I didn't know what else to do.

A few moments later

He wake up and he sit up so fast , I kinda made me dizzy how far he sit up. I hug him tighter"hey hey I'm here , your ok" I let go of him, and put my hand on his cheek. I kiss his cheek " corpes bebe are you ok" I said as corpes told a deep breath, and just hold me closer to him, I could hear his shaky breathing.

"Corpes you don't have to tell me what happen, just tell me that your gonna be ok" I said, his tears hit my head, I look up and see his eyes were al red and puffy, tears keep rolling down his face " we can talk about this when we wake up tomorrow we can cuddle and get some more rest" I said I lay down with corpes and cuddles, he hold me tightly, he breathing is still shaky.

I heard his heartbeat going fast "corpes breath slow, breath in through your nose " I told a breath in "and breath out from your mouth and keep doing that, I'll do it with you" after a few time , corpes heart slow down a bit " I love you corpes " he breathing is going back to normal "I love you too y/n". We cuddle I made sure corpes went to sleep before I went to sleep to make sure he was ok

In the morning

I wake up in the morning before corpes did. I got Up without waking him up. I made breakfast him a big breakfast. After i was done cooking everything, I cut up some of his favourite fruit and put it in a bowl, I walk in to see corpes having a break down, I put our plates and bowls down and hug him.

Corpes jump, "it's ok it just me" I said , he pull me in and hold me tightly like he was scared to lose me or something. I hug him back, I heard him quietly sobbing in my shoulder. I run my finger run his hair "I love you corpes, your not gonna lose me, I promise " once he calm down i hands him his plate and a bowl with fruits in it.

" eat up then we have to talk about what happens last night and what just happen, if your ready to talk about it" he nod and started to eaten. After we were done eating, I grab all the dishes, and wash them and put them away.

I grabs two bottles of water for me and corpes, I walk back to the bedroom and saw corpes zone out, I touch his hand which made him jump a bit. I pass him the water and he told a drink of it. " are you ready to tell me what's going on" he nods.

Corpes pov

i told a deep breath and start told her what happen last night. And about my dream I had. She listen to me until I was done. She hug me, and rub my back. "And this morning, I woke up and you were gone, I didn't know where you were, and I thought last night was a dream, and I woke up and started I actually lost you" I said as I keep explaining how I'm feeling and how I saw in my dream.

I sobbed in her shoulder again "I-I'm sorry I'm crying so much, I can't lose you, you everything I have , you mean so much to me" I said trying to keep calm myself down. " its ok corpes, you don't have to say sorry cause I know how they feels" y/n said before she hugs me tightly, i hugs her and hold her close, I run my fingers through her hair.

"Let's just relax today, I need you right now and just need cuddles " I said , she nods and her smile just give me butterflies every time I saw it. I smile a little.

I lay down and she end up on up of me with her head in my chest. She kiss me passionately, and I kiss her back, after a few minutes.  We pull away and she cuddle back into my chest. I hold her and kiss the top of her head.

"your mine and only mine" I said she smile and look up "and your mine". her cheeks were a little pink, "your cute when you blush. She giggles and blush more " stoppp your making me blush more" she end up falling alsleep on my chest " I hold her and turn so I'm in my side, I never let go of y/n , she is so cute when she sleeping.

I told my phone out and snap a few picture. I pick my favourite picture.

I add the picture to my favourites

I add the picture to my favourites . And I put my phone back on the side table, and cuddle y/n and letting myself to fall asleep.