Are we finally safe?

In the morning

Corpse pov

I woke up and I fell  something off, something that not right. I had a bad feeling and it just won't go away. But I don't understand why I had this bad feeling.

Liam is dead, we are now safe, as I made breakfast for y/n, and Rae I felt a bit cold, when I look over I saw the front door open.

I went to close it and the bed feeling got worse, i try to lock it but the locks were broken. I look around for a bit i could find anyone I stop cooking and I went to Me and y/n room and she was gone "y/n?!" I look around, again I saw her being push in the car but someone In the black hoodie.

I run out to help y/n the person in the black hoodie came up to me, and kiss me, i didn't kiss back, I felt dizzy, I try to pull away but her grip around my neck and waist got tightly.

My legs begin to feel weak and she let go of the kiss and she came with me as I drop to the ground, before everything went black " sweet dreams" I heard her said before walking away to the car she put her in.

Black hoodie pov

As I got in the car I heard y/n crying and trying to get out, I drive away, after we out of sight of the house, I park the car and went to the back with y/n, I move her hair out of her face and look at her. She pull away.

I grab her chin, " you know your gonna die today, I'm gonna play with corpse emotions first" remove the tape off her mouth to let her speak "who are you and you leave corpes alone he is mine and the fucking kiss you knew I was watching " i laugh a bit.

"Don't worry there a whole lot more kissing your man when he come and save you, I'm gonna tell him, where we are" I smile at y/n " who are you " she ask . " you remember Liam " her eyes went big "I'm his gf you kill him and now I'm gonna kill you, and corpes is gonna watch me do it"

Her heart was break by the look in her eyes and the amount of tears in them. I got back in the front and drive to a cliff.

Reader POV

Liam had a girlfriend but went after me ok , she think I did it, as the car stop , the Liam gf grab me and put me on the edge of the cliff. I knew corpes is gonna save me soon right.

"What your name " the person in the black hoodie look at me "just call me Kate" she smile a bit. And drop it once I notice. " you know smiling is ok right " she hit me " I don't smile" she said .

" you know Liam was toxic right, that why I break up with him, I don't think he changed with you" I said . "No lying he love me, I hope corpes come soon so I can kill you in front of him so he know how I feel, when I lost Liam" she said as she walk away. She told a record of me and probably send it to corpes .

A little bi later she came up to me put made me go to sleep with her sleeping thing she did for corpes and everything went back.

Corpse pov

I wake up on the ground, Rae look at me worried I told her what happened then my phone buzz. I open it, it from unknown Number again.

I got a video I saw where it was and knew where it was and I stop and when I remembered there was a stronger water underneath it. I ran to the car and Rae follow me. We hope in the car I speed down the road.

I explain to Rae they are a hill with a ocean with really strong water and if you fall in you might not live. Cause thy were a lot of rocks and winds and waves are powerful.

Her eyes filled with tears, I put my hand on her back and told her to hold on. I went as fast as I can to make sure I can stop the car fast if I need to I saw the hill and y/n body near the edge.

My eyes hurts from trying to hold back tears, when we got to the hill. Me and Rae ran to the hill and saw y/n we both start to ran to her before the black hoodie person stop us.

The person look up and we saw a girl. "My name is Kate and you guys listen and I won't hurt her" look back at y/n who is tie to a rope while is Kate us holding. "And if you don't " she let go for the role a bit to see y/n slide down need the edge. "Before I ask you what I want you to do, I want you to come to the edge and look down without touching y/n."

we came and I saw there were rocks, and the waves are strong today. I start to cry "please don't hurt her" she smirked. She hold the rope "come here corpes" she said ,I did what she did. She start to touch my body.

"Stop " I said, she smile looking at me and let go of the rope a bit l stop her "fine. Do what you want" I said looking down and tears fell down my face knowing after thing I have some explaining to do to y/n.

She kiss my neck , and tears roll down my cheeks " I know you Ike it, I know you want to show me " I never made a sound, a movement. I just stand still." Ughh fine. "

she let go of the rope more and know if she let go again y/n would fall in. Last thing " kiss me like you mean it corpes" she said. I knew Rae called the police, already. I look down and breath. I have no choice, y/n will die if I don't.

I kiss her as meanful as I can, my heart was breaking. It felt wrong to kiss Kate. She wrap both hand around my neck and I didn't feel that rope.