Finally over

I felt arms wrapped around me, I yell and scream, I heard corpse voice, I open my eyes to see corpse.

I look and see a gun shot in Liam head. I start to shake. Rae was behind Liam, she drop the gun and fell to her knees and look what she have done.

I can tell she didnt mean to shot but it was life or death either way so I was happy she did.

Corpse keep looking at Rae I give him a nod and she rush to Rae who was in her knees crying.

He hugs Rae, she hugs back , I smile and go up, trying not to look at the body, I hug Rae and we had a group hug for a bit.

The police came and told the body away, the ambulance came and check up on us and check if we were hurt.

After everyone left, we look at each other. "Is it finally over" I said.  They both nods and we all hug.

After a bit we hug for a bit corpse clean up the blood . While I went in the shower I felt gross form Liam touching me.

and Rae sit down and just think for a second . After I was down the shower, we sit down and watch tv, to calm down before we go to bed.

When we calm down, we went to bed , Rae sleep over and stay in our room , on the floor but he had a mattress, I made sure it was comfortable to sleep on with no problem. she said she was fine with sleeping on. We all talk for a bit then Rae fell to sleep so it was only me and corpes up.

i hugs corpse, he kiss me and I kiss him back with fill of passion. We pull away and just look at each other "I'm sorry you had to watch what Liam was doing to me" tears roll down my face.

" baby you just safe my life today, you were keep him busy while Rae come , you did your job plus I know you pick me but scared of me getting killed" I was about to nods then I stop " yeah" I said

corpse put his hand on my cheek and I jump a bit " it's ok you can nod, and he dead he can't hurt you , I'm not gonna hurt you I promise "

I hugs him, trying to no remember anything that he did. We end up cuddle and I end up falling asleep.

Corpse pov

I hold y/n while she is a sleeping, I was happy I'm alive but I felt something else is watching us or just gonna happen. I hold y/n closer to me, and made sure I hold her tight.

Y/n safe me, I love her o can't lose her so if I did died it would be worth it, I would die for y/n before I let anything happen to her.

It was scary of me, I woke up gonna make her lunch since it was 12:30pm when i woke up, then I saw the front door open so I close it and lock it, next thing I know, Liam have fun against my head and had my hands behind my back.

"Scream and I'll kill you or y/n" I nods and he pull me out outside, he tie me up on the decks. I couldn't move, he can tie rope tightly, I try to break free but he just point the gun at me , I stop and just look down.

I heard y/n yell, tears roll down my face "yell her name or I'll kiss you right now" Liam said. I cry more as I try to sound normal as I can "y/n!!" I saw her ran out and saw me tie up.

Y/n face were smiling then it drop when she saw me and Liam, I keep my eyes on her, I watch him as he give her two opinion. Pick me and I die and choose Liam and I live but Either one it was hell either way.

Either way Liam is gonna make her go with him. He a had a quiet gun so when he shot it no sound came out so no one would hear it.  I saw y/n try to speak but could, she ask for a few with me he nod and tie me tightly, and then she left y/n ran to me and hugs me like she haven't seen my in years.

I saw her get out her phone and call Rae she kiss me while it rings , she start to fastly tell Rae what was happening and when she hear footsteps she hung up and kiss me again, and pull away before Liam saw.

Liam came and start touching her , and make her say his name and I watch as he point the gun at me. He fired a warning shot , while hardly miss me. I saw her crying, and she look at me and smile a bit to see I was still live.

I saw him whispering something in her ear. He ask her to move her hair and whispered her shit . Which made her cry. She hugs him and then She move her hair out of the way. I saw as Liam kiss her neck.

I knew y/n felt gross when Liam did that, Liam say something and she begin to look like she is enjoying it, while hurt me. Tears rolling down my cheeks.

I saw Rae walk behind them , and Rae had a gun point getting ready to shot it and the bull-it when right through Liam head and she drop the gun, i untie myself some how and ran to y/n. I keep looking at Rae .

she scared of killing someone. Y/n nods and I run over and hugs Rae. Y/n came over trying not to look at Liam dead body on the floor and hug Rae too. Y/n ask for we were safe, or if it was her I nod and we hug until the police can

The police came told the body away before asking us what happened, Rae didn't get in trouble for shooting someone. We all hug , I clean up the blood in the floor from when Liam kinda cut me and off the decks.

y/n had a short while Rae sit on the couch thinking over every thing. After I was down cleaning the blood, I sit by Rae and talk t her until y/n was done in the shower and we watch tv after we all calm down we all sleep in the same room.

After Rae pass out and I talk to y/n for a bit before she went to sleep.I'm happy she did what she did. Yes it hurts to watch it but she save me. I slowly close my eyes and went to sleep.

Tomorrow is a new day right