Movie night

Y/f/m - your favourite movie

Corpse pov

I wake up , see y/n is still asleep, I careful putting her on the bed . Making sure I don't wake her, I smile and look at how peaceful she looks when she sleeping, I got up and cove her back over.

I went to the kitchen where I look what to make y/n for breakfast, I got pancakes mix and started making pancakes.

After I was finished,I got two plates and put some pancakes and start going to the bedroom, I see y/n was awake, she look over and smile , "good morning " I said before I pass y/n the plate of food.

"you didn't have to do this for me you know" she said while taking the plate of food. I smile and kiss her on the head. "I know but I wanted to surprise you with breakfast in bed" i said while sitting beside her. After we were done eating I told the plates and went back to the kitchen and was about to wash, when I felt y/n hand wrap around me.

"Let me wash since you cook" she said with a smile. " it fine y/n, don't worry about it"  I said , I look over and she had a drying towel in her ready to dry the dishes for me, I smile and kiss her quickly as I started to wash the dishes.

After we were done, I pick y/n up and hugs her tightly. I made sure she could still breath cause how tight I been hugging her. For some reason I feel like it my job, to protect her from any harm.

"Y/n " I said with a soft tone "yes corpse " I hear her say  before Speaking I told a deep breath, "I want to be the one that you can come to if you have a problem or if you just need help , I'll be there for you " I saw her blush a bright red, she put her head in my chest before saying "thank you corpse "

"Wanna watch a movie tonight before I take you home" I say

Reader pov

I look up at him and I nods, " can we get snacks for the movie" I ask him , he smile and nods, he grab his car keys and we head to the store and buy some things for the movie and something to drink as well.

We both pay half , we get to his Car and he started driving home listening to music and talking, once we get back to his house, we get out and we bring the stuff in his living room, we told everyone out and he grabbed the popcorn and as he walk away to make it, he told me to pick a movie, I nods and I start looking for a movie to watch.

After few minutes, I pick my y/f/m I wait until corpse is done making the popcorn. He came over and me and him cuddle.

1 and a half hour later

After the movie end, I was half asleep, on corpse chest. I felt him pick me up and put up his key for his car and grabbing my stuff before I pass out.

I woke up in my own bed, I look over, and saw a note, I sit up as I read it

y/n you fell asleep so I told you on, I lock your door, I'll bring your key back to you once you wake up, thanks for last night I had fun.

Love corpse

I put the notes down, and smile, and my mind was racing with thought of corpse, I snap out of it, when I heard  my window breaking...

Hey guys , hope you enjoyed my story , I'll put the next part up , my grades haven't really been the best rn so I'll be not writing for a few days until my marks are up. Hope you understand . Stay safe and keep positive byeee