Where are you

Corpes pov

I woke up and I try to pull her in when I reach for her. y/n wasn't beside me. I got up and look everywhere for her. After a half of hour I call her I didn't hear her phone I went back to the house and saw her phone.

I open it and saw a unknown number. I open it saw y/n tie up on a chair. And if read "come and find me if you want her to live ."

My heart sinks, I call every one and ask them for help to find y/n. I packs our shit up and drive back to our house where I told everyone to met me.

I keep having to stop for a few to cry cause the tears were burring my vision and I don't want to end up in a car accident.

I keep thinking who would do this, who would kidnapped her. I wonder if she is safe and who took her.

The number is unknown so I can't call it. I try to text it " give me my wife back. Please don't hurt her" I send it now I have to wait.  I calm down a bit before driving again.

When I get home , my eyes are red and puffy, tears are still rolling down my cheeks. Everyone was there already, when I got out Rae run to me and hug me, I hug her back and sobbing into her shoulder. My legs went weak and my leg give out and I fell.

Rae hold me up . I sobbed harder " they told her, they told her, I miss her" my breathing was heavy my vision were burying. I try to speak the sentence I am trying to say without breaking down in Rae arms. " I-I" my breath was going faster.

I try to calm my heart down before speaking "I don't want to l-lose y/n., this is all my fault " I say whole crying harder and hugging Rae tighter.

She try to calm me down "corpes it not your fault, it gonna be ok, we will find her , we won't stop looking "  she say hugging me tightly I nod and I breath in before walk to the house to found out want to do next.

We call the police and they said we had to wait 48 hours to report a missing person. I punch the wall, over and over until there were a hole.
My hand was red. I put my head against the wall and breaks down in tears.

"this is bullshit , why do we have to wait 48 hours before reporting a missing person, what if-" more tears rolled down my face "what if she is dead in 48 hours, this is not fucking fair " i said

I start banging my head against the wall, Rae stop me and hugs me "she is gonna be ok, let's make posters and hang them up so we can find her sooner " Rae said as i hugs her back " promise me we will find her" I said. Rae give me a small smile "I promise we will find her" she said as she hold me a bit longer.

We made posters and drive around and hang them up. I cry every time I hung one up. Rae told me she gonna be ok and we finish Hanging up the posters we drive around until it was getting dark then we head home .

It was first night without y/n , when I try to reach her she wasn't there. Rae knock on the door . She said she will stay tonight just in case I needed her. She say she would stay up just in case y/n got out and gets home . She also said she made sure every door was locked.

I nods and thanks her . Before sobbing softly. I keep thinking this is my fault, if we stay up for a bit longer she would be still here. I grab a pillow, and I grab one of her perfume and put some on the pillow, i hugs it and slowly fell asleep.

Readers pov

I woke up and I was tired up , I try get out but the rope is tight. "Shit" I said before looking around to see where I am. "Corpes " I look around panicky "corpes "

Then I heard someone in dark  " he is not here, just me and you"  they said "what do you want from me . We went over and grab something, he put his mask on and grab one of his knife.

My breathing was getting heavier " please don't, he grab his phone and start recording he cut my leg and I start to scream in pain. He did it again. Each cut felt like it was getting deeper and deeper by the minute.

Tears rolling down my face as he put the camera in my face . "Tell corpes how much it hurts " they voice sound deeper then what it was "corpes helps me please " he stop recording and I think he send it to corpes.

He left me  bleeding out and my head was getting heavy. The last thing I heard was the deep voice saying Goodnight and the door shutting before everything went black.

Corpes pov

I woke up with my phone going off , I got the unknown number send me a video. As I open my phone I saw y/n, I watch the video my heart was breaking and I started to cry hard.

Rae run in and hug me "corpes what's wrong what's happen" Rae said with worried in her voice. I show her the video and she started to cry as well.

"We are gonna find her, she not dead,  she  just pass from blood lost" Rae said . I know she is trying to not get me in a panic.

We shared a long hug before she let go "get some rest we will give the video to the police tomorrow and see what they can do ok" she said, I nods and hug Rae one more time.

As she left I cry myself to sleep Trying to not think of y/n been hurt. I couldn't get to sleep so I sit up and pray to god o usually don't do tho but I feel like it wi help me a bit to get my mind at ease. I told a deep breath before I fell to sleep.