End of it all

Reader pov

As we got home  me and corpes got out of the car  we thanks Rae before she drive away to go home.

We head went to bed and we had a deep conversation about what happened and just how we feeling about everything.

But I was keep some stuff way from him I don't want to tell him how he didn't deserve me and how every time he near me put him at risk of danger .and just everything we been through.

Corpes went the bathroom while I look at tha roof and hope this is end of everything. I start thinking negative. What if I never came to corpes life would he stop being in a deadly situation.

Everything that happened could get him killed, I look at the ring on my finger and think of my next move, should I go and write him a note or should I talk to him first before.

Before I had time to think, I hear the bathroom door open and corpes walking over to me. I told a deep breath, before corpes sit beside me and kiss my on the forehead.

"Y/n!?" I hear corpse said that snap me out of my thoughts. I look at him and give him a small smile. "Y/n are you ok" you kinda been out of it , I call your name for 5 minutes you never answered " he look at me worries look on his face I felt bad so I hugs him tightly and softly crying on his shoulder.

I heard corpes phone ding but he never check it he keep holding my tightly for me to let it out , I been holding this in for so long, I love corpes I don't want him to die trying to save me or trying to protecting me.

I start crying harder as corpse rubbed my back and once in a while kissing me head. After a while I stop crying and i put my head up and noticed I made his shoulder wet from my tears, "I'm sorry" I look down.

He look at his shoulder which was wet from my tears and he smile , he put his hand on my cheek, "it ok baby, are you ok now, after I answer this quickly we have to talk about why you were crying and why you been out of it today."

I nods and corpse look at his phone and see who text him, he text back quickly like he said and put his phone in his sweater pocket that he put on yesterday since The house was freezing. I wasn't cold corpes kept me warm. I smile to my self.

Corpes tap my shoulder which snap me out of my thoughts again and I realize i zone out again. I look at him and he look worrier then ever.

He touched my cheek and him move his thumb up and down. He hug me and I knew I worry him.

I told a deep breath and started telling him what I have been thinking, by the end of it he was crying, and hugging my tightly.

He just smiled as tears rolled down his cheek. He pull away and look at me while he speak.
" y/n I love you, your ex and his ex girlfriend did this none of this wasn't your fault, my life is better with you in it, best thing that happened to me, I never want anyone else by you"

He kiss me and I kiss him back , i pull away after a bit. "I love you corpes " I said he smile. "I love you too y/n" he said. "By the way we are play among us at 5pm so that give us....

he check his phone and look at the time 4 hours to get ready, I nod and give him an mhm so he know I was listening.

"Btw y/n it is the end of all evil, all badness, they gone we are free to live our life without any fear right now " I smile at they and sit on lap and just lay my head on his chest and cuddle into him.

He smile and laugh a bit "oh this is how we gonna spend Our 4 hours. I look up and just smile and give me a little nod before laying my head on his chest.

We watch a movie for a bit i end up falling asleep. Cause the last thing I remember is corpes rubbing my back and the lions king is on .

I wake up with how I felt asleep in, corpes bound his leg and I knew he was try to keep his foot and leg wake . It hurts went foot  are sleeping.

I got up but my feet's were sleeping so I felt down on corpse. " I'm sorry " I try to get up but he pull my back down "it's ok " he said. " how long was I out for."

I said while i look at him  he check his phone "3 hour, so 30 minutes until we have to get ready cause we need me make sure everything is set up and shit" 

I nod " I'm sorry for passing out on you" he give me a kiss quickly. " it's ok btw your cute when your sleeping you look so peaceful " I giggle and cuddle back into his chest for The last 30 minutes.

He hold me , and put his head on my head and just hold me close to him. He was humming i notice the tv is off and the house was quite but corpes humming was filling  the house.

It was so relaxing and calming, he tap me on the shoulder and I look up , let's get ready to play now it almost time, I nod and got up .

I went to the kitchen and started filling two water bottles with ice , I pour already ice cold water In , I put the tops on and give one to corpes and give him chips and a few homemade Energy Bars, I made a few nights ago.

I told the same , me and him kiss quickly and went to my records room to start a recording for a stream. I set everything up and by the time i was done It was 4:50 I had ten minutes so I start me stream and just start talking when people start to join.

I get among us set up and cover the code part, as I talk I ask the chat how they were, and see what they did and just talk about everything it reached  5:00 o clock.

I got in the group chat with everyone on it, i people who I play with before and people who is nice and not creepy. Thanks god I thought to myself. I entered the code and hit play.

A/n- I'm sorry it told so long I'll later to post the night part soon , have a good day or night bye