On our way home

In the morning

Corpes pov

I woke up with y/n still in my arms, I smile and hold her closer, I'm really scared to lose her again I was a mess without her here for 3 months.

I felt my heart sink, I pull her as close to my body as I can . I start to softly cry, trying not to wake up y/n. I know she is with me now .

But what if I lose her again, I can't deal with that again, what is she died this time , what if I can't find her this time, what if she get sole.

my thoughts were going to the wrose things that can happen. I want to go for a walk to calm down but I don't want to leave her. I got up ,  made sure ever is lock before going to the bathroom.

I close the door and start to cry , I call rae cause  I don't know what to do .

Bold -  rae
Normal -  corpes

"Hello?"

"Rae"

my voice break from crying

"Hey hey hey what's going on "

I could hear the worried in her voice.

" I'm scared gonna lose y/n again, I can't lose her rae , I can't deal with the thought of losing her, I need her"

At this point I was kinda of yelling, I realize and try to lower y voice since y/n was still sleeping.

"Corpes you not gonna lose her, liam is in jail nothing will happen to her, where is she now"

"In bed sleeping but I made sure all the windows and doors are lock  before I call you"

I zone out thinking if I did what if someone break in, what if someone already had . How am I supposed to live with myself if I lose her again, I got snap back into reality when I hear rae calling me

"Corpes corpes corpes!! Are you there, are you ok"

"Yeah I'm here I'm sorry I zone out for a second there"

At this point the tears had stop rolling down my face.

"Ok I got worried. here talk to y/n about this if you need me call me"

"Ok thanks rae "

I hang up the phone and when back to the room, I didn't see y/n and the door was open , my heart stop for a second, I run out and started running around screaming for y/n

"Y/n!!!??  Come back " I look around, my breathing was heavy, I can't see anything cause the tears that was coming from my eyes.

"Y/n?!!!!" I fall down in a tree and put my head to my knees  "y/n" I said whispers yelling. "Y/n please come back " I end up falling asleep from crying so much.

I felt someone pick me up I didn't know who it was. They put me in the bed , and went away , to grab something I think .

something cold was place on my head I'm guessing it was a facecloth, I felt a kiss on my head.  They got up I grab their hand , I head a voice but I didn't realize the voice at first.

It was y/n and rae , I pull y/n closer and hug her.  She hugs me back . " where did you go y/!" I said look for marks or anything to say she got hurt  " I'm fine corpes , I woke up and I didn't see you so I went looking for you after I couldn't find you " she told a breath before continuing.

"So I went back to find you up against a tree with tears marks so I try to wake you up but couldn't do I call rae for her to help me , in the meantime I was still trying to wake you up and to make sure you were breathing " she said . " I'm sorry for making you worried " I said look down . " it fine corpes " she said.

"Want to go home now , I was planning to go home now today anyway want to go home later on or right now " I said

"Doesn't matter to me whenever your ready to go home" she said as I nod .

I look what time it was , 10:30 it read , what about 1:00 it 10:30 now. I nod to rae and she left.We spent the rest of our honeymoon cuddles after a bit y/n felt asleep.

I smile and kiss her head. After about hour rae call me, I knew why she was calling me " hey is it ready" I said as I stand up.

Reader pov

I heard corpes talk to someone. " hey is it ready " he said I wasn't sure who is he talking to, I can beardy hear who corpes talk to , is he cheating on me, what is ready , thought keep fully up my head.

Corpes look up see me wake and hang up almost immediately, last thing I heard was "I got to go she up " and he put his phone in his pocket.

Tears roll down my face "be honest with me " corpes look worried about what I was gonna ask next. " are you cheating on me with someone else " I said

Corpes hug me tightly, " no I'm not I promise it was rae she was checking up on us" he said I think he was lying but I'm not sure so I will believe him for now.

"Ready to go " corpes ask . I nod and got up and gets my things together. And put them in the car. When all my stuff is in the car I help corpes with his couple bag that he had left.

After I put the rest of the bags in,  we start driving home , we listen to all our favourite songs, jamming to them and jsut dance to them. Best honeymoon ever.

We were a couple minutes from the hour . I was still really tired, so corpes stop by Starbucks and got me a my favourite Starbucks drink to wake me up a bit.

When we get home we get everything out of back and corpes rush to get in front of me to open the door I had no idea why but once he open the door and I saw.....

A/n : hey hope you enjoy this .