Relax i got you

A/n - Song- flower from 1970

Reader pov

I begin to walk away I'm still spinning, I hold to the wall, try to make the spins go away, I walk, my head is getting heavy the next thing I know, I Begin to fall and corpes catch me just before I hit my head off the floor. The last thing I heard before everything go black was corpes yelling at me to see if I was ok and tears rolling down his face,

Corpes pov

I watch as y/n hold the wall to keep herself , I saw her fell an I got her before she hit the ground "y/n y/n are you ok , can you hear me" tears rolls down my cheek, I lay her up and lay her on my bed, I got a cool facecloth and put it on her forehead , I kiss her head as I got up to give her water when she wake up.

I walk to the kitchen and feel m stomach turn, I wish she ask me for help or tell me , I just want to helps her "dam it!" Tears rolled down my face while I slide myself down by the sink , I cry for 20 minutes before taking a deep breath, wiping the tears away, and got up to grab two glasses and put some water in them. I drink mine before I head back to the room.

I put y/n glass on the side table and look at her, I smile knowing she will tell me what going on once she wake up . I kiss her head and took the cool facecloth off her head and go to the bathroom to put cold water on it and put it on her head again. I put the cover on her just in case she gets cold from the cold facecloth on her head. 

Few hours past

I sit on the back beside y/n  looking over once in a while I check if she was breathing cause it been a few hours since she pass out and I was getting really worried, after a few minutes y/n move a bit and slow open her eyes.

I didn't let her wake up before I ask her 20 questions, "are you ok", "what happened " , "what have been going on" as I continue asking her questions tears were rolling down her cheeks " omg I'm sorry " I hugs her think I might have upset her . She smile and hug me back put her head in my shoulder, I rub her back trying to calm down a bit. After a bit she calm down.

Readers POV

After I calm down a bit , I took a deep breath and pull away from hug ever though I felt really safe in his arms. I didn't want to let go of him, i give a small smile, before tell him and explain what been going on "I been feeling dizzy lately and I don't know why I was getting dizzy" his eyes had a worried look in them, but he let me finish before he started talk. I smile , and continue to talk about what been going on "I haven't been really myself I guess, I been trying to keep up with everything, I haven't had water for a at all today so I might be dehydration" he pass me the water ,kiss him quickly, I put away and drink the water he give me.

to my surprise it was because I'm dehydrated cause I felt a lot better when I finished the water I put it back on the side table and hugs corpes again, we hold each other, he kiss my forehead. He smile before speaking up "I'm gonna clean the house a bit , call me when you need me ok"

"Can I help you clean up, I was meaning to clean today " I say while look at him, he came back and sit down beside me "no I know you want to help but you need to take it easy for a few hours and get water in your system,, thank you though for wanting to help me , I really appreciate it" he said while hug me tight.

i hug back "but-" I started to say before getting cut off but corpes "no y/n please relax and just lay down" he look at me with worries eyes again, "ok" I say looking down "he lift my chin up so I was looking at him "you are amazing but I'm just worried you just woke up, I would say yes if you didn't pass out and it not your fault. I love you , just lay down and relax "  he kiss my head and I nods  "call me if you need me ok " I nod again and say "ok" I start playing with my phone  and corpes start making his way out the room and down the hall. 

1 hours later

Corpes pov

I came back  it was getting dark and I was done cleaning. As I wake in with y/n sleeping and her phone on the floor "I smile and pick her phone up ,  I lay in bed trying not to wake up and cuddle close to her and wrap my arms around her and pulling her closer. And let myself falling asleep.

A/n - hey hope you enjoy, ok so I'm writing a George x reader book after I writings this one or If I'm having writer block on this book . I'll take a break with this book and write my other one.