Will this ever end

Corpes pov

she felt in to me and grab me to keep herself steady.

I heard her say "I'm sorry " quietly. I kiss her head. And told her it was ok.she stop walking and try to make herself less dizzy, I give her a bottle of water she drink some and try to walk again. She was able to walk.

Once we get in the car y/n broke down in tears I wrap my arm around her bad hug her tightly, I rub her back while she cry in my chest. " shhh it ok, let it out" I said, kissing her head.

" will we ever be safe , will this ever ends" she cry.  I pull her closer and start to cry myself,
Rae was in the front driving while me and y/n was in the back having a moment.

"Y/n I'm sorry" I start to cry harder. She pull away from the hug , with a confused look on her face. " why are you sorry baby" she said as she wiped my tears away.

"I-i" I try to speak I was crying to hard bad my breath was unsteady. "Corpes look at me copy my breathing " y/n said.

Reader pov

Corpes start crying, so much had happened I don't really blame him for crying, but i don't know if that was the reason or if it was something that's making him cry.

But first I need Corpes calm down a bit. I took a deep breath In and hold it for a bit and breath out slowly. Corpes try to copy my breathing.

He didn't get it the first time but he after a few more try my breathing and his breathing match. I smile at him and kiss his nose.

" corpes why are you sorry" I said. He look at me with red and puffy eyes cause how much he cry's.

"I didn't protect you , I didn't keep you close to me, I didn't save you " corpse said crying hard again " I kiss his head and rubs his back. " if you didn't save me why am I here I would be dead, I'm still alive in your arms " He nods and I let go and kiss him. Of course he kiss me back.

We hold each other , while the music is in the background.

I start sing the song that was on. It was Clarity by Zedd.

High dive into frozen waves where the past comes back to life

While I was singing corpes hold me hand , and watch me sing.

Fight fear for the selfish pain, it was worth it every time,
Hold still right before we crash 'cause we both know how this ends

I saw corpes smile and Rae join me and sing along. And I started do little moves there and then.

A clock ticks 'til it breaks your glass and I drown in you again

I look at corpes and he nod and all sing this part and Rae turn up the music a bit more.

'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why
If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?
If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

We sing all together we sound good together, corpse and Rae stop singing while I keep singing, Rae drink some of her water while corpes smile and watch me sing.

Walk on through a red parade and refuse to make amends
It cuts deep through our ground and makes us forget all common sense
Don't speak as I try to leave 'cause we both know what we'll choose

I smile and start to dance a bit . I told a deep breath and a quick drink of my water since the song is almost over and I want to go all out. We all sing the last couple minutes of it.

If you pull, then I'll push too deep and I'll fall right back to you
'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why

I nod my head and sing with all my heart . I went fully out and got in to my feels. Corpes and Rae got ready to to sing their hearts out too. I giggle at that.

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?
If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

We all finished and we all clap ours hand and I start singing the others singing that was coming on. We decided to go for a little drive to calm down and relax a bit.

After a few songs I stop and just listen to the music and jam to it. Corpes look sad or worried. I hold his hand again and rub his thumb.

"What's wrong baby you look sad or worried " I ask him. He look at me and just hugs me tightly. " I'm worried you gonna get hurts again cause of me" he voice was breaking I knew he was trying not to cry .

I hugs him tightly, it ok corpes , "me getting hurts is not your fault corpes , you helps me you protect me, I'm really thankful for you being in my life" I said. He smile and we enjoyed the ride and jam to the music on the way home.

When we got up we decided we all should go camping again, it was always go much fun or even a something else that can be fun to keep our mind off stuff.

We probably gonna stay for a week or two. Whatever we do. I just hope it the end of it all. I can't take anymore, corpse keep blaming himself for me getting kidnapped or get hurt or die.

I smile out of the window realizes we might be finally free from people ever hurt us. I got snap out of my thoughts when I heard Rae say my name. I look at Rae , "wanna play among us with the group tomorrow , you don't have to be just a way to clear your head" she said .

she wait for my answer corpes already said yes , I smile and nod . "Sure, what's time " I saw Rae smile in the car window "I'll let you know when I know" she said.

A/N : hey I'm sorry about taking so long to write this hope you enjoy this