Hard day

Hey before you get start I want to put Warning mentioned self harm  I'll put ⚠️⚠️ before it start and after it ends hope you enjoy :)

Reader pov

I woke up and went to cook something for corpes , I made him pancakes and bacon. Once I was done , I bring it in, to him and he thanks me, smile. He got a worried face when he saw that I wasn't eating. "Y/n where is your food, you know you have to eat ,I know your going through a lot of stuff right now but you need to eat" he put his plate down before pulling me into a hug "even if it only a little, thst be enough for me" he pull away and look me know the eyes " promise me you will have something little to eat" I nod and grab something small to eat and went the bedroom and eat it. I put me and corpes plate in the sink

I went to the bathroom , look in the mirror and saw myself, i thought feeling bad about myself and started to crying, I try to calm myself down and say that it all in my head it wasn't work,

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ (self harm warning if you don't want to read it go until you see ⚠️ again)

I got my bag under the bathroom sink and grab a blade from my bag that I use when I use to it . I grab it , I start to cut, make sure I didn't cut deep , but it fail and the last cut I cut to deep, blood was flow to fast for me to get it, some drop to the floor. I thought feeling dizzy from the blood lost, 2 minutes later I pass out.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Copses pov

I was playing on my phone when I hear a notice from the bathroom, I jump and got up , I knock on the bathroom door "y/n everything ok " I waited a bit no answer "y/n!!!?? Answer me, are you ok " still no answer " I'm coming in " when I open the door, I say y/n on the floor , and her wrist cover in blood.

I got out my phone and call for help , when I hang up , I made sure y/n was still breathing, she was hardly breathing "fuckk come on y/n stay with me I can't lose you, why didn't you talk to me" I did cpr on her until help came . After they told her away I clean up the blood off the floor, throw out the blade she was cutting herself with and rush to the hospital

I went to the front desk, I try not to break down in tears "I'm here to see y/n , do you know if she is ok" the doctor said no he doesn't know and wait me to waiting room. As soon I sit down I broke down in tears, I told my phone out and look at the picture with her, it just make me cry more, I put my phone away , while still crying and wait for the answers.

2 hours

I was getting worried it been 2 hours , I still haven't stop crying, as I wait i thought that I should have make sure she was ok, she was going through a lot , with her sister dying and her mom being an asshole . I was in my thoughts when a doctor came out and yell "y/n "

I snap out of it and stand up, "she is ok " she give me a small smile " yes she fine, she is alsleep rn, but she lost a lot of blood, " tears still rolling down my face " i can give her blood me and her have the same blood type, take as much as you want, I can't lose her" she smile and nod and pull me in a room , she told me to stay there, I stop crying a bit before she came back in , she had a couple bottles of water and a blood bag, and a needle.

She told blood from me, after she was down she give me the bottles of water and told me to wait here for a few and told me to drink. She grab the blood bag and throw out needle in and before she left, she told me what room was y/n
"Btw y/n is in room 203 when your ready " I smile and thanks her before she left to y/n room.

After 3 minutes, I got up and go to y/n room and sit in the chair, I hold her hand, she wake up and open her eyes slowly, when I saw she was awake I pull her into a hug "don't you fucking do that again, I'm so worried" I hug her tighter "talk me when you feel that way I can't lose you, I love you ow much y/n " I start crying again, I felt her hugs me tightly "I'm sorry corpes, I love you too " she said , she pull away to wipe my tears, and hugs me again " it ok corpes you won't lose me. I saw the blood bag and smile.

A few moments later the doctor came in and say she had to stay overnight, and say I can stay with her , we nods and thanks her . We talk for hours, next thing we knew it was getting dark, I smile "you should get some rest " she nod and hug me one more time before She lay down and fell to sleep

I watch her for a bit to make sure she was ok then slowly went to sleep.

In the morning

It was 9:30 when I wake up, y/n was still alsleep, she had a little more blood left in the bag. I kiss her head before going to the bathroom, went I came out y/n was awake "hey how did you sleep " she smile "fine thanks , what about you " I hug her before I answer her " good my back hurts from sleeping in the chair " I laugh a bit before the doctor check in with y/n and told her she can go home when she ready, take all the thing out of her arms, grabbing the blood bag and leaving her room.

Y/n get up and put on her sweat pants and I give her my sweater I was wearing, she thanks me and we left the hospital , we got out of the car and drive to get food after we get the food we eat it the car then make our way home ,after  we get home I told Y/n go wait in the bedroom for me. She went the the bedroom while I threw the garbage, make me way to the bedroom .

I pin y/n down and kiss her hard,she kiss back after a few minutes I pull away and cuddle y/n, we relax all day, we talk, eat and watch movie , "I love you " she said i smile and kiss her head "I love you too " it was getting late and we both fell asleep holding each other.

Hey hope you enjoy the story