Heading to the hospital

Reader pov

I scream and the person run away, I couldn't see their face. Rae came in and saw corpes on the floor, I made sure he was still breathing. He was.

we call the ambulance and rae tell everyone to stay here and make yourself at home while we deal with something. We got a taxi to the hospital since we were still a bit drunk

When we get there we thank the text driver and  I ran in , I ask for corpes. They told me to sit in the waiting room. I started crying, rae hold me and rub my back and telling me everything will be ok.

After a few a doctors came up and ask if we know corpes , we nods and ask us to follow him. I saw him he hard a medium side mark in his head and I kiss his head.

I hold his hand, and he hold it back and squeeze it he was still sleeping, I start sing a song called you can be king again. After I finish singing corpes eyes slowly open.

A tears roll down my face.corpes squeeze my hands, to let me know he was wake. I look at me with a small smile, I smile back.

" hey how are you " I said, He give me a small smile "good, head kinda hurts tho" he said . " I'm sorry" I start crying.

Corpes pull me into a tight hugs and rub my back " you have nothing to be sorry for" he said . He kiss my cheek and continue to rub my back.

" yes I do, I saw the person behind you, If I warned you faster you wouldn't have be here at the hospital, your head wouldn't hurts if I told you" I said

I cry harder in corpes shoulder. " it not your fault y/n ok" he said as he pull away and look my in the eyes " it not your fault that I'm here " corpes said. More tears rolled down my face.

Corpes wipes my tears away and kiss my head . " I love you no matter what y/n, you mean so much to me" corpes said.

Before I could tell him I love him too, the doctor came in, " you can leave anytime just take it easy for a few days. Corpes nod and told the doctor thanks, With that the doctor left.

Corpes still kinda lightheaded and his head still hurts . The doctor came back with a package of painkillers to help corpes head.

after few hours, corpes got up and rae. Got everything corpes had with him while I had corpes arms a around my shoulder. .

We made it to the taxi, and told all of us to rae house. Since people are still there corpes to rae other bedrooms cause he need to lay down have in a quiet and dark place.

His head still hurts from where he was hit, I keep look out the window and look at the door to make sure no one . Me and corpes stay in the other room and everyone else left after a few hours cause the all got a taxi home or rae is sober to drive them home. L

Rae came home and told us that we can mark or drink anything that in her house and if she needed something to wake her up .

She will check in every hour or two until she went to bed , and she did after about 4 to 5 hour of checking in she said she was going to bed.

She ask me if I needed anything or if corpes needed anything, " nope I don't think so thanks anyways rea."I said she smile and nod, she said Goodnight before going to her bedroom.

I cuddle close to corpes make sure he was ok and make sure he heart doesn't speed up, I close my eyes and slowly went to sleep.

2 hour later I felt something tapping my shoulder. I woke up to see corpes, "hey baby how are you feeling " he look at me and hugs me tightly, and he began crying I hold him "nightmare!" I felt him nod and I hold him tightly

" your safe I'm safe , your ok" I kiss him , he kiss me back. I heard him say something but it was very quiet. " what do you say corpes " he say it a bit lord "I have a headache, do you have any painkillers."

I nod and got up to my dresser and dump out two painkillers " I give him it and told him I would get him a bottle of water he nods and I went to the kitchen and got him a water bottle.

He told them and had a drink of water. Once he  told them he had one more drink to make sure they went all the way down. He lay back down and I lay back with him, He pull me close, and I cuddle into his chest.

Corpes went to sleep, but as I felt a sleep I had a bad feeling about tomorrow. My gut is trying to telling me something but I'm not sure what it trying to tell me.

So I got up made sure all the doors were still locks and they we were safe. Once I knew we were safe they bad feeling is still there, I went back to back and crawl back into corpes arms.

And cuddles close to his chest again, I can't help but think if I'm just worried about corpes but I would know by now if it about corpes cause I would cry by now.

I look at the time and saw the time 3:00am sigh and close my eyes, then I realized it was Liam who I'm worried about. While I lay there in corpes arms, my gut is telling me about Liam.

I hope it doesn't have to do with Liam, I hope I never see him again, little did I know , I'll see him very sooner then I would like it .

A/n- her hope you enjoy this chapter sorry it told so long , I was gonna make this a short chapter but I decided to do it until 1000 like I always do.