Break in

Reader pov

As I hear someone coming in the front door, I hide under my bed trying to not be seen, I text corpse as fast as I can without making noise

Y/n - "corpse helps me please someone break in. They break my window please gets help"
Read: one second ago

"Fuck", I mumbled under my breath I hear a them throw stuff around,as tears rolled down my face as I try not to make noise. "Please hurry corpse " I say quietly as I hear them walking up the stairs.

Corpse pov

I was gonna text y/n to see if she was up next thing I knew I got a text from her and when I open it my face went pale as I read what y/n wrote and quickly grab my keys, I call the police on the way to y/n house as fast as I can go, when I get there I run to her house as I came close to her door I saw her window was broken

I ran in. I try to figure out where y/n was without let the person in her house know I was here, I heard y/n yell as I ran to her room where I her yell.

I ran, I became really angry when I saw him, forcing a kiss on y/n, a knife on her throat and pushed her against a wall. , as soon as I saw that . I push him off making sure the knife didn't cut y/n.

I beat the person up and making sure he is knock out before see if y/n was alright.
"Y/n!! Are you ok, are you hurt, did he do anything to you" I try ot hold her but she put her hands up like I was gonna hurt her, "I'm sorry, I'm not gonna hurt you I promise" she nods as I pull her in for a hug, she sobbing in my chest and I run my finger though her hair as I try to calm her down. " shhh it okay, your safe now I promise "

I hug her tightly, the cops came to take him away, i look at her, she was still crying and overwhelmed of what just happened, I asked her if I could pick her up to put her In my car to go to my house which is safer right now , she slowly nod and i pack some of her clothes and all the things she needed since her window need to be fix and lock need to be replaced.

I pick her up taking her to my car I put her stuff in the car and started driving to my house, as we drove I hold her hand and rubbed it trying to calm her down a bit more.

after we get to my house , I put her up and her things and bring them inside, I lock my door and my house had a wall around it Since I was famous. So no one can get i until I let them in. I put y/n on my bed, i and her if she want a warm bath, she nods and I start running it for her.

She sit up grab a pair of her pj and head to the bathroom with me, I put a towel for her when she gets out, I was about to leave when I felt y/n hand grabbed mine. "P-please stay I'm scared to be alone: I pull her into a hug and softly say " of course I will, I will turn around so you can get undressed and get in.

I look down as y/n get undressed as soon as i heard the bath water. "Are you In . Can I turn around" she softly say yes and turn away , I sit down in front of the door , I lock it to make sure she was really safe and that she can relax more.

Me and her talk for bit and she wrap herself in a towel and I told her I was gonna be on the outside of the door so if she needs help she can call and I would be able to hear her, I unlocked the door and step out and wait for her to be done.

when she came out , she hug me tightly,I told her to my room and laying her down on my bed, and I lay beside her, holding her and
cuddle with her tightly so she can be as close to me as she can. I kiss her head and waited for her to go to a before I let myself go to sleep.

When I wake up , Y/n was still sleeping and  I hold her tightly, to make sure she knows that she was safe, I hold her as I wait for her to wake up.

Readers pov

I was half asleep when I felt corpse holding me tightly, I immediately felt safe and nothing is gonna hurt me, I was feel lucky to have him, I started to wake up, I look up at corpse "morning " I said softly.

He look down at me, smile a bit "morning, how are you doing"  He said . I took a breath, "I'm getting there, still a little shaking up" as I thought about it , tears beings to roll down my face.

Corpse saw and hugs me tightly and trying to calm me down by rubbing my back, i hug him back tight, , he kiss my head and hold me while I calm down.

Hey guys hope you enjoy it, thank you for reading it