The past

Reader pov

3:00am in the morning (dream/flashback )

I'm in my house, I look around and all my stuff is here , I look around my room to try make sense I heard the window break, I start to cry knowing what gonna happens, I try to move but I couldn't, I look down , I text corpes for help, after that person, came in my room and hold a knife to my neck tears rolled down my face "let's me go please " I said

he forced kiss me, I saw corpes went in my room and the person let go of me, I fell to the floorand hit corpes and put his knife to corpes back, corpes hit the floor blood going everywhere and I scream, I covered my mouth as tears rolled down my face.

Corpes pov

I woke up by y/n crying and screaming in her sleep , I try to wake her up but nothing is working "y/n!?!? Y/n?!! Wake up?!?" I yelled I put her up and hold her tightly she was shanking , I hold her closer and kiss her head. Tears roll down my face , I didn't know what she was dreaming but it hurt to see her like this.

A few minutes later she woke up , breathing hard , she look at me and hugs my tightly as tears rolled down her face " hey hey what's happen"  she try to speak but getting cut off as she crying harder, I hold her as close as I can "tell me when your ready, I'm here don't worry " 
30 minutes later

Her breath were more calming, and she stop crying "are you ready to talk about what happened" I pull away so I could listen to her, she took a deep breath and began to tell me what happened. She told me what happened in the dreams, tears rolled down her cheek again, I hug her again and rub her back "I'll will never leave you, I promise I said  " I kiss her head , and lay down put her on top of my chest.

I run my fingers through her hair and soon she fell back to sleep, after a bit when I know she was ok , I let myself fell asleep.

In the morning

I woke up to see y/n in towel, she look behind " I'm sorry did I wake you"  she is in one of the dressers I give her, looking for something to wear. I saw her grab black shorts and a white shirt and dark blue underwear.

She put it on our bed, she took the towel off her body and got dressed, after she was dressed, she grab her hair brush from dresser and start brushing her hair. I saw she was having trouble get to the end of her hair.

"Need help brushing your hair " I said  she nod "if you don't mind " she said while passing her hair brush to me. " tell me if it pulls " I said before brushing her hair "she nods. After a few minutes I was done getting brush her hair, I put the hairbrush down and wrap my arms around her and hold her.

She wrap her arms around me, " thanks you " she said "no problem want me to do your hair for you" she nod "yess!!!" She said. Once I was done. I told a picture of it. I smile "looks in the mirror. She nod and before she walk to the bathroom she hugs me and kiss me.

Reader pov

When I get to the bathroom I look in the mirror to see that corpes give me french braid pigtails, I took a few pictures once from the front and back

I ran to the bedroom room and hugs corpes tightly "thanks you so much corpes I love it but how do you know how to do that " I ask. he hugs me back "I have like 3 sister who made me do their hair and one of them like french braid pigtails, so plus my mom teach me how to do a lot of hair do before she die" I tear roll down his face.

I break the hug and wiped the tears from corpes eyes. " I'm sorry for your loss ". I said when hugs corpes tightly " it's ok, she probably in a better place right now but I miss her, she was such amazing person " corpes said while hugging me back.

I rub his back, " I love you corpes " I said "I love you too y/n" he said while he put his head in my shoulder."want something to eat" I ask he nod and I break the hug. I got up just to be pull back into his arms.

"noooooo I want cuddles " I laugh and smile "I can't make food and cuddle hon, we can cuddle when we are done eating, we can even watch a movie too" he let go of me so I can get up and kiss me quickly. I went to the kitchen make some French toast for me and him. After I was finished cooking. I grab the food and a forks, I made my way to the room, I pass his food to him and sit down beside him.

When we finish eating, I was about to grab thr dishes but corpes grab then before I could "no let me deal with the dishes you put what you pick what we watch " I said he smile "no you cook and I clean , I'll pick when I come back " I nod and play on my phone while corpes wash the dishes when he came in I give her the remote to pick what we watch. He pick a tv show instead of a movie. 

I look what he pick , he pick Hudson & Rex, I smile he press play and watch it with corpes while we cuddle. After I few episodes we start on season 1 ep 1 and go on I saw some episodes Just not all of them.

I few hours later, I yawn trying to stay wake,  I slowly felt myself falling asleep.

Corpes POV

All I can think of was my toxic ex girlfriend, my heart was breaking, I didn't know why I was thinking about her. I felt myself holding in tears. I let go of y/n and got up without wake up her, I walk to the bathroom, and close the door and lock it.

I slide down the door and started to cry "why me why" I said , tears rolls down my face , I try to cry quietly so I don't wake up y/n but i fail, I start banning my head against the bathroom door, I hear y/n from the other side "corpse are you ok let me in " I heard her say. She try to open it and her voice got more worried.

"corpes please let me in" I hear she begins to cry I got up and unlock the door and fall into her arms. She hugs me tightly and run her fingers through my hair. I try to explain why I was crying but it just made me cry harder.

after a few after I calm down I told her about my past with relationships and my toxic ex and how she fuck be up which I couldn't date anyone for a while, and explain that my ex hurt me if I didn't do what as soon as she said it and if I didn't he would hit me or cut me and if I try to leave her she would hurt me and tell me she the best I could get and I believe her.

Y/n hug me tightly, she kiss me before looking me in the eyes and begin to speak "you know I wouldn't hurt you anyway , I love you, I'm sorry that your ex did that, you didn't deserve to go through that " I close my eyes and we hold each other bed going back to the bedroom. We both lay down holding each and fell asleep.

5 hours later

I woke up and y/n was still sleeping, I look at the time and realize it was 1:00pm, I got up and made me and y/n chicken nuggets and fries, after I was done, I bring it in to y/n and I put the two plates on the side.

I woke up y/n, she yawn and look at me, she smile and sit up , I sit beside her and hugs her before passing her the plate of food , when we done eating, we put our dishes out when y/n got a call....

A/n hope you enjoy next part will be post when it can . Hope you enjoy it so far