3 month ago

Corpes pov

It been 3 months since I saw y/n, I miss her, I haven't been Myself lately, I am starting to lose hope.

I look at y/n side of bed, I felt myself about to cry, I hug her pillow, and started to quietly cry.  I try to think of who told her. I realize that Rae plan our honeymoon, so she probably told the other or someone just over hear.

I keep think, I know it wasn't Rae fault but I feel like someone in our group kidnapped her and told her away.

I decided to call Rae and ask her to come over.  As I put Rae number in, I calmed myself down before hitting call. She pick up right away. I'm thankful for helping me find y/n. I miss her a lot though.

"Hey corpes how are you doing " Rae ask. I told a deep breath before answering. "H-hey Rae, I'm ok I guess " I said trying to say that I wasn't just saying that to not worry her.

" corpes you know you can tell me that your not ok, it been 3 months without her, I know it hard everyone is helping find her" Rae saids.

I smile a bit , "Rae did you tell anyone about where me and y/n were gonna have our honeymoon at" Rae started breathing heavily "yeah I did , I wanted their opinion on what I should do. I had about 16 People in a group call helping me decides what I should get you for your wedding presents. do you think someone in the group kidnapped y/n"

Rae said  sounds like she was about to cry, I knew she think it her fault now " yes I do. Rae it not your fault but we need to ask them about it , wanna come over so me and you can call with all the people and talk to them one by one to see if the notice anything, Before the honeymoon or just at all" I said.

I heard Rae girab her keys, " I'm on my way, again I'm so sorry corpes" At this point I could hear Rae voice breaking. I smile a little." Rae it not your fault, you were trying to get a gift and I'm really thankful for that. Want me to pick you up Rae" I smile I know she is blaming herself.

She should've though, after 10 minutes o he hard a knock on the door. It was Rae, I could tell she was crying cause her eyes were all puffy.

We walk and she give me a list of name, i looks through it and it break me to see so many people who I trust, I didn't want to believe someone on this list told her .

List of people to call.
Pews
Jacksepticeye
Poki 
, Lilly,
toast,
sykkuno,
dream and
George,
tinaa,
Brooklyn,
Sapnap
, Karl,
tommy,
tubbo
Liam

I been friends with them for years, but Liam , I just became friends with him. But still it still hurts me to see. We went to the bedroom and we started calling people one by one. Idk if I can trust this when they say they don't have
y/n.

I know there lying voice or most of them. So I will know when they are lying or who is lying.
I call one by one,

1 hours later

After I call most people. They all give me thr same answer, they haven't seen y/n since the honeymoon, the only person left was Liam, Rae did all talk since it her friends.

Something about him sounds off, after Rae hang up the phone, Rae look down and put her head on her hand. " how are we supposed to find her , we have no lead" I stop before realizing something. One of my fan said to me about one of Liam videos he said something to low .

I look up one of Liam video and went back to when Liam was flirting with y/n and I was about to go in and tell him not stop flirting.

I heard him mumble something, I record it then when to edit and make it louder. I turn it all the way up. "Fuck I can't hear shit" I said
Rae pass me good headphones that she got. " here use there You might be able to hear with headphones.

I put headphones and I heard Liam have said I'm the live stream. "I'll get you one day and when I do corpes wouldn't know what hit him"

Rae put the record video do the call and put the headphones in her phone, what I heard next  made me heart hurts and want to hit something, I break down in tears.

I heard they all agreed on the honeymoon then heard Liam said something low enough for no one to hear. But loud enough for the headphones to pick up on it .

" finally my chance to get y/n, she will be mine and only mine, and if she doesn't want to then I have to use force I know her some of her past form her ex " then I herd Rae calling Liam name.

I stop the video and went to my bed and hug her pillow. Rae were in tears at this point. "I am so sorry corpes , I never meant to ruin your honeymoon."

I smile and hugs her " you didn't ruin it Rae , we will found her and we actually have a lead now. " Rae look up " really" she said. " I know who took her, Liam took her. Rae do you know Liam where are live ? "Rae nod "we use to hangout with him all the time at his house come on we can go now".

I smile and me and Rae run to the car we drove to Liam house and knock on his door, the police was already there, when we got there one of the police officers start walking up to us.

"Did you find her, did you find Liam" I start asking the police officers a thousand questions.

He told us no one was inside , both everything was gone nothing that can track Liam with. They will keep look though. And they wasn't gonna stop until they found y/m. I said thanks and they all off, o break down in tears, knowing Liam have y/n Somewhere .

Me and Rae went home.  I went to my bedroom. " Corpes want something to eat , you look like you haven't ate in days"  she said  I open the door and hug Rae tightly " I haven't been eating much, or anything, I know y/n would be disappointed in me for not taking care of myself " I said

Rae smile and hugs me tight. " I'm gonna make you something to eat and then we both can sleep if we can , I'll lock the door on my way down to make you something to eat " she said as she let go and start making her way to the kitchen.

I lay down and kinda feeling sleepy, and I slowly went to sleep.

Reader pov

"Liam let me go, corpes probably know you took me by now". I start to cry "please " Liam just hit my cross the face. "Shut the fuck up, your mine and only mine. your mine not corpes " he start kiss neck again "st-" his hand was over my mouth and he grab something to put in my mouth.

He rid my shirt, move down to my collarbone. I start to move away. Liam took his phone and start recording me after he dressed in all black with a mask so he could find out it was him "what about you tell corpes how much you like my dick" Liam said "tears rolled down my eyes .

I look away from the camera and Liam put his phone down, and he sit on me and start grinding on me. " how this does feel corpes , I'm grinding on your wife and your not. He had a knife on him. He cut my neck and I yell in pain . It not deep enough to kill me but I was deep enough that had blood running down my neck.

Liam got off me and show corpes the blood running down on my neck before sending it to him , Liam left while I bleed.

A/n : hey I'm so sorry this wasn't posting soon, I'll try my best to post as soon I can. I have a job now so I'll try to write when I can. Thanks for the support and for reading my story byeee