Never forget this moment

Reader pov

After we done, we put our dishes in the sink and I started washing the dishes, corpes wrap his arm around my waist. And nuddles his head into my neck, I smile when I finishing washing the dishes, corpse pick me up and carry me to the couch.

He lay me down while he lay on top me He kiss my neck before kissing me. "I love you baby " he whisper in my ear before kissing me for longer. "Your mine and only mine" he said before leaving a mark on my neck, I let out a soft moan to let him know he find my spot.

I smile and flip us around so he was on the bottom "and your mine" I left a marks on his neck. He moans softly moan too once I find his spot "I love you too corpes" he smile and pick me up again, he takes us to his room and close the door, and put me on the bed.

He went next to me and kiss my neck again and kiss down my body, once he got to my chest, he stop and look up at me, to make sure he was allow to, I just nods and he kiss my chest before making another mark  on my chest but this one hurt  more then the one on my neck did cause he did it on the wrong spot. When he saw I was hurting, he stop and hug me "I-I'm sorry y/n I didn't mean to hurt you , that the last thing I want to do" he kiss me quickly and just hugging me " get it ok, it just hurt a bit more the one on my neck " he smile and just hold me for a bit.

I let go of him and pull away, I look at him , I kiss him , I grab his hair and run my finger though it before wrapping my arms around his neck after a while I pull away. "I will always love you no matter what" I cuddle into him for a bit before. 

I look at him and smile "corpse " I said "yes baby " he reply back  "can we do something today" he kiss my head before nodding "yay" I try to get off him but he pull me back into him "yes baby" I said "I want to cuddle for a few more minutes " I smile " ok " I reply

We cuddle for about 30 minutes. he kiss me softly, I flip him over and pin him and kiss him hard, he kiss me back and letting his hand go up my shirt.  After minutes go by, we pull apart
"Can we go for a drive for a bit " he smile and look at the time and saw it was 1:30 and nods " yay ok " let me change"I ran to the my dresser and pick me outfit for today , I ran to the
Bathroom

  After minutes go by, we pull apart "Can we go for a drive for a bit " he smile and look at the time and saw it was 1:30 and nods " yay ok " let me change"I ran to the my dresser and pick me outfit for today , I ran to the Bathroom

I put on black eye liners to finish off the look. I came out, to see corpes was already dressed. He smile "you keep on looking cuter and cuter each time I see you " I walk up to me grabs the car key, h grab my hand and start walking out the door to the car, we jump in and started driving. It so peaceful see everything pass me while we driving I still hold corpes hand , I let go for a moment to take a picture of myself then hold his hand again. We drive for a 2 hours, stop at the store and went shopping for a few things then We stop at the waterfronts.

He look at me" come on, I wanna show you something" I nod and got out when we were close he put his hand over my eyes. "Are you ready " I smile and say yes while I felt the wind blow through my hair. When he uncovered my eye I saw.

I smile and look back at corpes, we walk to the bench, we sit there

I smile and look back at corpes, we walk to the bench, we sit there. Holding each other and watching the sun go down "I love you corpes " I said while looking at him "I love you too
y/n". He reply, we had a talk about deep stuff and try to get to know each other more and more cause we don't know everything about each other. One deep question we talk about is 'what you're doing now what you always wanted to do growing up . '

We talk about that then 'what is something you would change about yourself' and 'what would you want to do before we die ' We laughed, we cry. The sunset was went down and we make our way back to the car, we sing and jam to music on the way home. We got something to eat on the way home and eat it in the parking lot.after you two finish eating , we drove home when we got home we went in lock the door and went to bed , we end the night with cuddle and watch a movie.

"Night"  I say before closing my eyes "night
y/n" he kiss me and I fell asleep

Corpes pov

When I saw y/n fall asleep, i thought to myself about What i wanted to ask her but I was scared it was too soon to ask her. I turned off the tv and held y/n close. I knew one thing for sure I never wanted to lose her, she was the best thing that happened to me, I smile and tears roll down my cheek, because the thought of losing her is heartbreaking, I love her so much, I kissed her head and  said to myself "I will never forget this moment we have together I'll keep you in my heart forever" and slowly went to sleep.

Hey thank you so much for reading I hope you enjoy , I'm going back to school tomorrow so i don't when I have time to write but whenever I can I will post when I'm finished writing . Stay safe byeee