Are you still alive

Corpes pov

I woke up with a message from Liam , I saw what he was doing to her, I felt Angry, I throw everything around, I stop before I throw my computer.

I remember the last time I angry y/n help me calm down and now y/n is not here is she. I fall to the floor and begin to cry.

1 hours later

I felt numb, I didn't know what to do, rae open the door and look around she ran and hugs me "it ok corpse what happened " Rae said . I  turn my phone on and give it to her and nodded.

She knew what I meant I heard Liam voice. I start to cry harder. Rae look at me. "Here let's clean your guys room and then get some to eat " I nod and start cleaning .

10 minutes later

after we are done cleaning, we went to the kitchen. I was losing hope I know she is alive .Just didn't know where she is.

2 weeks later

I haven't heard from Liam  lately he usually send me a picture or video every weeks, so I can break down in tears. I was starting to think she is dead. He at least send me pictures or a minute or two videos of y/n crying for help or yelling in pain.

Thinking about it hurts me. I break down in tears and had a anxiety attack, I try to calm myself, I went in my phone for pull up the video of y/n helping me through my anxiety attack she recorded it and send to to me so I can calm myself down when she wasn't home.

Her voice is so calming and relaxed that made me calm down .I smile, the only thing that made me tears up but also smile. The 3 little words, 7 letters long. "I love you" she said then right after that she told me I'm gonna be ok .

God I miss having her around to help me through this , I'm happy I get to heard her voice without her crying and yelling in pain.

I'm gonna find her, I close my eyes and look at the roof. I can't stop thinking, what if She is already dead. What if she didn't do what he wanted her to do.

My mind keep wonder, I slowly break down in tears, I sobs in my knees, I play the song me and y/n sing, it just made me cry more cause she is not here to sing it with me. I will to sing it but my voice keep breaking , from crying so much.

I can't lose her, I need her by my side. I lost her 3 months ago, and the last video I got was Liam doing shit to her who knows maybe he cut her more , maybe she kill her and just waiting until we find her dead body or maybe Liam dump her body in a garbage car so we never find her.

The last thought scared me, what if he sale her , I don't know what to do, I walk to the bathroom, and look in the mirror, I do not see a corpes who y/n would be proud now of right now .

I want her to see a corpes who she saw last . I went to the kitchen and look for something to eat nothing look good, I just feel kinda sick. When I look at food. I went back to me and y/n room and lay on her side.

It still smells like her, I was lucky I met her and now I might not see her again. I didn't hear rae come in until she touch my shoulder. " hey corpes how are you doing " she said.

"Eh wish y/n was here but alright I guess " I said. "We will find her corpes I promise " rae smile disappears. She was start to cry . I got up and hug her, she hug me back. " remember we will find her, like you told me" I knew rae was losing hope too.

1 month later

I got nothing from Liam , no pictures, not videos, nothing, the police call everyday to see if we have any more updates or if we find her yet.

But this time the call saying they can't keep looking for her, it have been 4 month since she left ,she might be dead and who knows if Liam feed her. But they told us they put a Liam wanted poster and put it everywhere they wanted Liam .

That the best they can do right now, i thanks them and hang up. I told rae what they said. " at least they have wanted posters and everything to help us find him. I blame myself if I hold her tightly, if I hold her closer to me then she would still be here .

I didn't even notice I was crying, I do it to much now I hardly notice I'm crying anymore. Rae hugs me and I cry into her shoulder. Rae is rubbing my back to calm me down. " thank you rae "

I close me eyes and slowly fell asleep, I felt rae move me up on the bed and covered me , I was only haft asleep. I heard her writing something down before I heard the door shut. I let myself fall completely asleep.

Rae pov

Corpes fell asleep when we were hugging so I put him in bed and coved him up, I write a notes saying I'm going out for a bit to buy food and grab some groceries and I'll be back in a little bit.

So he doesn't worry, I went to the grocery store and buy some food and drink, then after I got everything I needed I buy food for me and corpes cause corpes is really light , which mean he haven't been eating lately.

Which is worrying me, if he doesn't eat soon he gonna die. I don't know if he even drinking water . I know it hard for him with y/n . It is hard for all of us. All of the among us group but Liam is helping us find y/n . They all looking for her.

We all wanted her to be back home, I know corpes miss her a lot. I decided to call the other
To see if they find anything, they said they find a cabin in the wood but it look like no one use it and we don't want in there so we didn't look.

I told where it was and pay for the groceries and got in my car, I buy take out for me and corpes and drive home. I hope she is there. I'm thankful for everything our friends are doing for corpes .

When I got home I unlocked the door and locked the door again, I put everything away and went to get corpes . I knocked lightly and open the door.

He look like he been crying for hours , and he just look dead, his face was pale, he doesn't look like himself . "Corpes I buy food , can you eat a bit for y/n" I said .

He just nodded and try to stand up but fall, he is going numb his thoughts are getting to him, I help him up. I help him walk to the dinner table and give him his food. I told corpes what I heard and his face just light up a bit. I smile when his face light up, we eat then when to the cabin.

Corpes pov

When I was done eating I had hope again, I hug rae before getting my keys and run out the front door, when rae got in the car cause she had to locked the door. rae give me a water bottle with ice water in it. I drink some of it. When rae got her seatbelt on .

I drive to the wood where the cabin is, rae was right it the middle of no where, plus it deep in the woods. Was about to run to the cabin before rae pull me back.

"hold on corpes I know you are excited cause y/n might be here but we don't know what in there so we have to take more caution and if she is Liam might have a gun" i told a deep breath and nods .

We make our way to the cabin and look inside, my heart was breaking when I saw...........

A/n: hey guys hope you like this i far . I'll try to write and keep posting when I'm done.