╌ 🍥 ꒱꒱✦ introduction

hello! welcome to the introduction of characters. as the generous author i am, i'm going to show you who's going to be in this fictional story! (lowercase is intended).

we were given consent from all the people who are going to be in this story so, do not fret.

cindy : protagonist of the story
nora : love interest of protagonist
tima : protagonist of the story
joanne : supporting role / deuteragonist
belinda : supporting role / deuteragonist
thais : supporting role / deuteragonist / confidant
anita : supporting role / deuteragonist
caryssa : tertiary character
hebak : tertiary character
maheya : tertiary character

if you don't understand the terms, 'deuteragonist' just means like a second protagonist and obviously tertiary means third character, like a background character in a way.

any other names are not based off of anyone in real life we know. it is randomised and if you coincidentally find your name, we do not depict / stereotype your name like that at all! please do not take personal offence.

warning!! the following story contains dark themes about depression and other mentions of mental health issues, please do not perceive these mental illnesses as demonstrated in this story and do not follow what any of the characters do! ALSO, this story will make absolutely no sense, it is a work of fiction and some things may seem illogical. that is just how it was made to fit the story line in, it is NOT realistic in any way, shape or form.

© 2021 all joanne's plot and good imagination. please applaud her!