╌ 🍥 ꒱꒱✦ chapter 2

cindy wakes up to her phone ringing off, such a nuisance.

she turned off her phone and woke up. stretching and yawning, she had to get ready.

today, she was taking nora to a harry style's concert.

cindy shuffled herself out of bed. it was around 8 in the morning. she had to get ready before 10 which, obviously, is a lot of time.

she slowly walked over to her connected bathroom, groggily rubbing her eyes. reaching out to her blue toothbrush, with her other hand, cindy took ahold of the toothpaste.

opening the tube, she squeezed a bit of toothpaste. like a commercial, cindy drizzles the toothpaste on the toothbrush smoothly.

cindy brushed her teeth, foam bubbling in her mouth. after 2 minutes, she does the normal routine of washing out her mouth filled with filthy foam.

after that, she ties her hair into a bun as she walks out.

tap, tap, tap.

her feet padded on the floors. cindy walked to her closet, it was just a quick drive to a stadium for a concert. she might as well pick up a drink for herself and nora at a nearby cafe.

her hands moved by itself, reaching for a black hoodie, black jeans and a pair of socks. she seemed like she was going to a funeral.

cindy walked towards her phone and picking it up, she looked through her notifications. nothing new.

walking over to one of her closet drawers, or whatever the hell they are called, opening them to find her comb and other hair applicants.

grabbing onto the comb, she fiddles with it before brushing her hair out.

as clumps of annoying hair had been caught on the comb, her hands plucking it out and throwing it away.

cindy travelled towards her bag after dropping the comb back in the drawer, she unzipped it and packed her essentials like hand sanitiser.

after zipping it up and grabbing her wallet, she didn't even take that long to get ready as it was only around 8:20. she clicked around on her phone and decided to message nora.

 she clicked around on her phone and decided to message nora

nora was typing, cindy turned off her phone. she was probably going to say 'ok' but if not, she'll check once she's in the car.

cindy trotted outside to the car after locking her house. she opened the door, clicking in her dangly car keys and turning it on.

the engine made an interesting sound, it was like a horse coughing. if that's one way to describe it.

she closed the car door and checked back on her phone, cindy was right, nora did say ok. the text read;

'ok see u 😚'

cindy turned off her phone. she's so gay sometimes, but she's always in denial.

cindy grips onto the steering wheel, off she goes.

. . .

once she arrives at nora's house, getting out of her car and giving nora a bajillion notifications, nora comes out.

nora comes out with a black bucket hat, a sleek black leather jacket and a white-black striped tee. matched with leggings and shoes nora put on randomly last minute.

cindy greeted her with a quick hello before ushering nora to be seated.

"you picked me up so early, what the fuck?" nora said, with a little fierce in her voice. cindy grabbed the seatbelt once she hopped in the car.

"i woke up early, we could have some time before your harry styles thing,"

cindy said calmly before turning on the engine. she stepped on the pedal slowly.

"where are we going then?" nora asked curiously, cindy replied with a quick answer about something of a nearby cafe.

they chat the whole way about their interests and what they might do today.

"i heard that cafe has some newly decorated cookies with some adorable animals on them," nora said. intrigued by the news, cindy asks

"animals? it's probably your basic animals, wouldn't it?" nora shook her head, "no, no, like from a um, i swear i saw the characters somewhere on youtube!"

cindy silently chuckled, she took a right turn, the cafe was just a few blocks away. cindy pulled into a parking lot as nora kept contemplating what character it was.

unlocking the car, they walk side by side towards the cafe. their hands brush slightly whenever they walk.

they enter the cafe together, the cafe bell rings as they walk inside. the cool intermediate temperature rushes in to their face.

"welcome to magic shop! please sit down," a handsome man comes up to them, australia is very diverse so, the man looked dominantly korean.

as the man ushers them to a nicely decorated table, cindy and nora sit down. they admired the beautiful aesthetic, everything fit so well with each other.

"i love this cafe, it's always so beautiful whenever you walk in," nora happily jumped, she continued to look around and saw the wonderfully decorated cookies.

"cindy!! come look!" nora tries contains her excitement, cindy looked to wherever nora's line of sight was and saw the delectable cookies that were behind a glass.

they both read the sign, 'we present to you newly made bt21 cookies, only on tuesdays weekly! please request for what other cookies you'd like to see from magic shop~'

nora's face radiated joy, "i really want the rj one," she asked the cashier at the front. "of course, rj is very cute," the cashier used tongs to grab a cookie rj.

handing the paper bag over, nora pays for the cookies as it was around 5 dollars.

"i'm so going to enjoy these."