╌ 🍥 ꒱꒱✦ chapter 14

during thais and cindy's claw machine chaos, nora and fatima soon moved onto a game about basketball. nora wanted to take a photo of herself first.

it was nice to go outside and she might as well post something on instagram. "you're allowed to be on the internet right?"

'consent is sexy,' tima thought before answering a quick yes for nora. she paid for the game and immediately started shooting basketballs at the hoop.

the timer put her under pressure as she started throwing the balls in the hoops relentlessly, some missing while some landing inside.

nora cheered her on as she recorded this for memories, nora laughed at the failed attempts. her laughs sounded like weird scoffs.

tima successfully threw the ball in the hoop in a last second chance. she cheered herself while nora giggled, taking the tickets which were converted from tima's points.

"now let's go find some more games to play," nora suggested as she held onto the tickets.

tima skipped behind her as she continued to find some games around the arcade. she soon stumbled upon a ddr like game.

with arrows on the floor which light up whenever you press on them. a rhythm game!

tima pointed to it as nora wandered around the place with her phone in her hand. "let's try ddr!" tima uttered.

nora reluctantly went with tima, she used to dance, surely she could do this. but the colours drained down her face.

"there's no way we can beat a song with our feet," nora splutters as tima picked a song through the gallery. tima shrugged as she turned to nora.

"we can do it!! come on!" tima jumped as she pressed start on a song. nora immediately scrambled towards the ddr. the song starting pretty easy.

the melody was very catchy and fatima was enjoying it. "it's quite easy so far," "dont fucking jinx it!!" nora yelled at tima, in a nice way.

the song gradually became faster and soon, nora and tima were sweating literal bullets. a crowd started forming around, curiously peering at both of them dancing.

as nora's eyebrows furrowed, drenched in sweat, she looked to her side to tima. tima looked like she just crashed into waves.

the song ends with a nice pop, tima flopped to the floor dramatically while the crowds cheer. nora's hand wipes off the sweat and glances at tima.

tima's arms were jelly, her hair sprawled out and her clothes had wet patches. they definitely needed to get home because they could not be seen like this.

"okay, get the fuck up. you can't just lay there!" nora started pulling on tima as tima just whined. "ohh my god get up." tima reluctantly got up.

her eyes drooped with tiredness and her limbs dropped. "you look like a wreck, let's go." nora dragged tima off the ddr game and they soon found another game.

nora chose this one, air hockey!

immediately, they both ran to the other sides of the table and nora paid for it. they got those weird cup things for air hockey and a puck.

the table was literal war.

the noises emitted from the table with a lot of banging, the puck going all kinds of directions. their hands flying with the object in hand.

"move it bitch!!" nora battles the puck towards tima's goal as tima tries to defend her goal. "no!" tima swiped left to right extremely fast.

"oh my fucking god-" nora whined, the puck coming back as it spun. nora battled it and soon tima made an open spot, lucky for nora!

"HAH! i win!" nora yelled out, smiling. tima defeatedly laid on the table. "cheater.." tima muttered.

nora scoffed, "it's all natural talent luv," she swished her hair dramatically.