╌ 🍥 ꒱꒱✦ chapter 33

nora inserted that thought into her neurons as it passed through each one electrically.

"that's actually, pretty good.." nora sighed out.
"yeah! let me know alright?" cindy let the conversation go to let nora think about it.

but the silence is just as unsettling so she just ended up switching to a new conversation before they leave this ice cream date.

"oh by the way, how's it been with tima?" cindy curiously asked, hoping she didn't cross any boundaries of some sort.

"i guess it's well? she's pretty nice," nora didn't mention the texts or anything like that. cindy held her suspicions but trusted in nora anyway.

"i couldn't properly meet her but if she's nice then we should hang out," the words rolled out of her mouth and she sort of regretted saying that. she wanted to pull a father figure and walk out already.

"oh yes! that's actually a pretty decent idea," nora clasped her hands. "i could actually introduce you guys and maybe you would turn out to be good friends!" nora noted.

cindy didn't know whether to cry tears of happiness that she might hang out with nora or sadness out of the fact that she has to hang out with nora's new friend.

cindy couldn't ignore the fact that tima gave the heart eyes whenever nora faced away. even today. i mean, she may have read too much into it but she knew that there was something up between them.

as much as she was curious and always went with what people did, she didn't want to know what was happening between them.

"oh.. but ummm.. im not sure if i can come.." cindy made an excuse, nora immediately saddened, even though she tried to brush it off. cindy felt guilty but she didn't want to sacrifice her mental health.

"oh, i mean i was hoping we might go run around the city or something.." nora sighed, flicking the table's dust. "but yeah, it's alright," nora smiled forcefully, cindy's stomach twisted and turned metaphorically.

"wait the city..?" now cindy was very interested in this topic, piqued.

"yeah, i particularly want to go to luna park!" nora chuckled, "oohh, especially at night time it'll be so gorgeous with all the lights hitting my hot ass face in the pictures," nora spoke her dreams out.

cindy mapped everything in her brain, her brain cells putting themselves into use. luna park would be illuminated by the crazy ferris wheel lights, especially the other lights like volare and hair raiser would be bright as fuck.

the lights would illuminate their faces, both literally and mentally. they could have a good time possibly, but there is also a possibility of awkwardness. she may not have discovered what to label her feelings with nora but one thing is for sure is she does not want competition.

fighting for someone sounds complicated, she was willing to make it work but tima was an interesting character to take into consideration.

okay enough.

luna park sounds like a fantasy, especially with a close friend. she thought about it. cindy was quite stressed these days so might as well have some fun.

"hmm, i'll see about my schedule. you see i'm a busy gworl," cindy jokingly said, she wanted to lighten up the mood a little to make nora feel a little less down.

might as well help nora, she's the one going through the most after all.