╌ 🍥 ꒱꒱✦ chapter 15

"you actually did it!!" cindy squealed, the plush was in her hands as thais smiled.

a winning smile.

thais had actually, legitimately, got the plush with her skilful sweaty hands. "they aren't rigged after all!!" cindy spun as she continued hugging it.

thais grinned, "let's go play.. those race car chair things!" thais pointed to a chair with a steering wheel screwed onto a machine.

"heh, i'm pretty good at these!" cindy exclaimed as she ran over to one of the black chairs. thais followed behind.

vroom vroom!

thais and cindy paid for their machines and immediately, they were put into a game.

"3, 2, 1! go!!" the screen lit up with race cars surrounding them, thais and cindy pushed the accelerating pedal simultaneously.

"woah damn!" cindy's face was agape at the sudden twisting turns she had to do, impressively getting past them. thais was right behind her tail.

thais' quick eyes looked around the screen to find those turbo boosts on the ground with arrows, she took advantage of this, but so did cindy.

"move coochie bitch," thais aggressively said as she accelerated onto the speeding boost. cindy gasped, "thais being angry?"

thais continued on her way, speechless. cindy started chuckling as they continued racing.

cindy won this round and thais won the second round, but then thais won the third round.

"damn, you competitive," cindy commented as they got off the racing machines. thais shrugged, "but you still won a round, it's okay,"

thais and cindy continued on, looking around the building to find some more games. cindy peeved about not winning, but she'll get over it.

thais pointed at a game without saying anything, she must've forgotten the name.

it has two drums, the arcade machine must be about attacking because it has two sticks for each drum (which is just 2 drums).

"alright, let's go!" cindy jumped towards it and she paid for it. thais grabbed onto both of the sticks, tightly gripping.

cindy just smiled, she took the sticks as well and immediately the game started. their eyes were concentrating on the game and their hands involuntarily moved.

banging on the drum as the enemy approached closer to the two players. it was rhythmic and the sounds resonating from the drums.

"when will he die?!" cindy shouted at the screen as she continued banging the drums harshly, the sound was like an elephant stomping if you could even hear it.

thais was stabbing the drum as if she was murdering people. cindy did not question thais, she is interesting at times but a true gamer girl.

thais grinned once the enemy had fallen, cindy childishly bounced on her feet as she continued to bang on the drums for absolutely no reason.

once the game had finished, both cindy and thais high five with both their hands. "we did it!!" cindy waved her arms in the air.

"we should probably get going," cindy looked at the time and saw it was already 1:28pm, she then realised that they hadn't eaten anything yet.

"hey, i'm feeling kind of hungry, pretty sure there's a food court nearby," cindy told thais, thais nodded wordlessly as she follows cindy.

cindy walked around the parking lot until she spotted a restaurant nearby, "oh would you look at that? convenient," cindy said, the sarcasm was literally dripping.

thais caught on and the corner of her lips slightly lifted. they walked inside the place and were hit with a lovely aroma.

it smelled like soups were being cooked with fresh ingredients, mouth watering meat and pastries that just looked incredible. it was as if a fridge was enlarged and a fairy had decided that the food would be enhanced.

cindy and thais' eyes were glimmering in glory, what a beautiful day to go and eat something made by such skilled hands and mastery in cooking.

——————
i know i never continued but here i am again cuz i suddenly remembered this existed 💀