❣️ valentines special ❣️

- high school version (not related to the storyline so don't even think about it)

—————————

the morning peeked with the cloudy skies, blue and grey seeped into nora's room. in her vase was a couple set of pink tulips that were hydrated for this particular morning.

it was valentine's day.

she stretched her limbs from her warm bed, her eyes squinting and seeing the bright pink tulips contrast the morning blue. she blinked a couple times, remembering that it was the morning.

she grasped her phone, starting to become awake from her surroundings and tapping on her phone. it was currently a little before 7 so she decided to hurry on. nora glanced once again at the light pink tulips which the vase gently held life.

she did her hair and the daily bathroom routine in the morning which entailed nothing less of a normal person pissing. after washing her hands thoroughly, she carded through her clothes until she found her uniform.

a green, yellow and white thin jacket, over her white blouse which had the school logo imprinted on the breast pocket. she wore green pants that hugged tightly but not too tight.

grabbing a plastic wrap to take the tulip bouquet, she tied a white ribbon she found laying on her work desk. her hair was curled and she looked at the mirror once more, the tulips in her hand made her grip it tighter with determination.

she remembered that tima's favourite flowers.. were tulips.

walking out of the door towards the bus stop she catches, her feet turned inwards as she stared down at the lively tulips. thinking about how tima would react to the bouquet of flowers, the most rational thought would be that tima absolutely loves them.

twiddling her thumbs, she made her way over to the school gate after the bus drops her off, she looks at the black school gates that particularly looked like a prison cell pattern. she weaved her way through the cluster of students and made her way to the year ten area.

but she bumped into her friend.

"ohh! hi nora! you have tulips?" the familiar sweet voice of cindy's was heard, nora snapped towards cindy who was looking more elegant than usual. perhaps it was because valentine's day made everyone 10 times prettier.

"oh, um yes- would you like one?" and there went the bouquet for tima. it blurted out of her without a second alarming thought. she might as well give everyone fair treatment and give it to each friend she saw first.

"if you insist~ thank you! happy valentines~" cindy giggled, nora couldn't help the way her ears tingled from hearing cindy. it was an odd sensation but she desired to hear more of the addicting giggles drawn out by the shorter.

nora reluctantly gave one tulip to cindy, her eyes watching the way cindy would smell the tulip and hold it dear and close to her. nora was helpless with the fervent blush tickling her cheeks. cindy gratefully accepted it, smiling with her lips stretched.

"okayyy, i'm going to go give this to everyone else," nora excused, cindy offered to join her in her small morning journey. nora couldn't utter the word no, cindy tagged beside her. she began some small conversation to which nora would reply smoothly.

her bundle of nerves reacting with everything cindy was saying, while the added dump of giving the bunch of tulips to tima. as they reached their main hangout spot which consisted of green seats circled around trees and wooden picnic benches underneath white umbrella shades.

one last step on the pavement, nora looked to find that tima was underneath one of the trees, the semi circle seats encircled her. her brown wispy hair would tangle in the wind as she brushed a hair back. her back was facing nora.

nora was enamoured by the sight, her legs slowly working as she stepped closer and closer towards the figure she knew very well. she watched as tima turned around and an audible gasp escaped her. her eyes trained on both nora and the flowers she held with an iron grip.

"are these for me?" and nora wanted to so so badly tell tima that — yes! these were for her! — but cindy. what about cindy? she had a tulip right in her hand too. what did that mean?

"only one, don't be greedy," nora smoothly excused, slipping a tulip under her toned fingers and flied towards tima's open hands. her light green eyes watched intently as the pink tulips were finally her own.

"thank you so much~ happy valentine's day!" tima joyfully said, keeping the tulip in her grasp with a keen smile that showed genuine happiness. nora's heart fleeted from her chest for just a moment.

cindy watched from afar with distant eyes. she stared at the tulip in her hand, clenching it once, twice and unclenching it. she sighed out inaudibly, her eyes couldn't tear away from such sight.

"come cindy! i got you something!" tima noticed cindy standing far away, amongst the people that walked by in front of her or behind her. but tima would always notice cindy, with her black ebony hair that was shoulder length with layers in between.

cindy reluctantly walked her way up with a glimmer in her eyes. seeing that tima had a small bag which was white and patterned in red glittering hearts, a rose stuck out like a sore thumb and cindy gasped with a smile quickly replacing the frown from earlier.

a small heart box was filled with a couple of ferrero rochers, cindy preferred dark chocolate but she never minded the thoughtfulness. it was what counted in most gifts.

"thank you tima~ happy valentine's day!" cindy clasped around the rope of the bag as she continued staring at the contents inside, she felt her ears heat up from the sweet gesture from tima. nora watched with recognisable expressions, from surprise to a smile.

"yeah, i have another one for linda but i saw you first so," tima smiled toothily, she glanced at her tulip once again and hugged nora out of courtesy which nora gratefully accepted without a complaint. cindy placed the pink tulip inside of the bag.

"i'm going to go ahead and give everyone else tulips," nora waved a goodbye with her small bouquet, cindy and tima stood side by side aimlessly.

"would it be cool if we all went out on a date?" tima raised a sudden thought, cindy side-eyed tima before twisting her head.

"unfortunately, i actually have a date," cindy sarcastically said, etching a smile.

"oh my godd cindy, why don't you ditch them for us?" tima cried out dramatically, her hand flying to her forehead and her body leaned backwards.

"nooo! i bought her a fucking bag of mentosss," cindy held out the bag of mentos in her hand as tima laughed.

"aww come on, we are way better and we are low maintenance,"

"LIES!! you all are like rabid animals!!"

"NEVER!! GO OUT ON A VALENTINES DATE WITH US AND WE WILL PROVE IT TO YOU!"

"why should i agree to this-"

"okay but we're going to pay for the food yeah?"

"you have caught my attention,"

"I DIDN'T AGREE TO THAT?!" nora screamed.

"happy valentines to you too!!" tima blew a kiss towards nora, a cheeky grin as she held the tulip even closer to her heart.

————————
i'm kinda lazy loslaklwlldk
i was meant to put belinda and joanne but it's ok whayever these 3 are main CHARACYER 😜