╌ 🍥 ꒱꒱✦ chapter 27

nora slept most of her problems away, for most of the day, but her father wouldn't stop banging that goddamn door so she could stomach something.

"get up!" her father yelled, nora rose up from her messy bed with puddles of wetness on the covers. nora stretched, her body ached and her mind about to explode if her father did not shut up.

she stormed out of bed, threw the covers off with the aura of main character. the clock was already at 3:25pm and she was not feeling hungry. how could her father ruin her hibernation.

"what the fuck do you want?" nora slammed the door open as he father looked into nora's eyes. she squinted at him as the sunlight hit behind him. if she wasn't so tired of everything right now she would've gotten something to eat.

"let's go eat already, it's past 12pm, i've been waiting for you to get up quite a bit ago," he said, pointing at nora and pressing onto her forehead as he pushed her a little.

"i don't need your food bitch," and she slammed the door on his face as nora's dad fumed right outside her door. nora leaned on the door and slowly slid down and dropped to the ground.

she scoured for her phone and spotted it, her hands moved by itself and her legs slowly stood up to grab the phone off the bed in lumps of blankets and pillows.

she opened up her phone, her mind muddled up her thoughts about the upcoming hangout at the ice rink in the evening. she sighed.

nora conjured up how to tell cindy about her problems. she didn't particularly want to dump all of this horrible information onto her lovely friend cindy.

maybe snippets about her family drama, about her gay scandal and how she suddenly wants to close in on herself and let earth swallow her whole and and..

breathe nora, she thought to herself as she clicked around on her phone. she hopped onto spotify and searched through the millions of playlists she had made for herself.

she clicked on the one that she felt at that exact moment and then slowly lifted herself into the song.

the day passed by with the songs being strung around like polaroid photos on wires with clips on them, hanging by with impactful words and emotion.

nora climbed onto her window as she watched the sun drift down into the horizon, the beautiful colours of sunset display itself out for the whole world to see.

nora's eyes reflected the different hues of pinks and purples and a tint of orange as well. her phone lit up with a new notification, her spirits were lifted as she saw her favourite streamer online.

nora smiled as she lifted her phone into her hands, everything felt light to her as her mind succumbed to the darkness.

caryssa, her once upon a time best friend became a popular known streamer in the twitch community. even so, she was also a part time writer in the twitter community.

she was an author too and studying to become a doctor. she had these side jobs to help her with the income for a stable college life. nora clicked straight away to support her friend.

the day passed by accordingly, almost to the fated time of their hangout. or whatever they liked to label it.

aren't you just excited?

———————
a movie adaption?