╌ 🍥 ꒱꒱✦ chapter 25

although cindy slept early, she shot up at 4am. her eyes filled with tiny little things stuck in the corners. rubbing her eyes and concentrating, she realised she was in her room.

cindy wordlessly looked around, she yawned slightly and stretched. then she got up from the floor and dusted her outfit off, mentally facepalming herself for ending up sleeping on the dirty floor.

"god, what has gotten into me today?" cindy let out a sigh, she swivelled and saw her phone laying on the desk. she shrugged and went to heck with it.

"might as well since i can't really fall asleep anymore. ugh," cindy huffed as she sat on her hard bed, she grabbed her phone and prepared her eyes for a bright screen.

thankfully, it was quite low but she had to turn it up so she wouldn't literally go blind blind, like not the type to like be blinded by light but be blinded where you can't read.

"what the- nora?" cindy squinted her eyes to make sure and hope that she wasn't dreaming, she unlocked her phone with her passcode since her phone didn't recognise her in the dark.

cindy was sceptical of the text nora sent, was she feeling okay? goddamn, she was probably overthinking things again.

"Hey
What do you need to talk about? 😃"

it was quite late, so maybe nora wouldn't be up at this ho-

"ourh
yes
hi
pssshh
5 hours and u replied!!"

cindy was shocked, she waited 5 hours?

"You waited 5 hours? 💀"

"no tf
i was just crying inside 🤪🤪
so emo 🖤
jk i was scrolling on tik tok the usual"

cindy was speakless, literally.

"Why didn't you sleep wtf"

"honestly who needs sleep these days
sleep is overrated 😍"

"You're right"

"im always right 🙄"

"No fr
Anwywsy
Anyways
Damn these typos"

"u good there? lmfao"

"No 😍"

"slay!!"

"Ok fr what made you want to text me at this hour?"

"can we not talk about that rn :]"

"Oh ok ok
Actually, we haven't hung out in a while
I was wondering about you today too"

"someone's obsessed 😂😂"

"Wtf
No"

"i was joking luv"

"Let's go ice skating?"

"wait shit
that's
actually kind of cute tho
nahhh fr?"

"Who else would I ask 😀"

"that girl
this?
5thais
thais?*"

"Girl just answer my question"

"yeah yeah um can you do it like late?"

"Uhh yeah but why?"

"it's just
i really don't want people seeing us"

"Oh ok that's fine"

their conversation continued smoothly until 7am. it was time for cindy to get herself up and brush her teeth and get ready for the day. she needed to start working and to also bustle thais out of her bed.

"I need to go now
See you in 2 days?"

"yuh yuh"

cindy clocked off her phone and she scuffled into her bathroom, seeing as thais hasn't even cracked her door open the whole day, she assumed that thais was still sleeping cozily.

brushing her teeth, washing her face and brightening herself up. sighing to herself as she gripped the sink and looked down at the hole before her.

"i'm really doing this huh.." cindy looked back up and her phone pinged. the notification read:

Aaron Yoghurt:
'by any chance do you think you don't tell tima about this? i'll tell you all about it soon"