╌ 🍥 ꒱꒱✦ chapter 16

nora and tima wrapped up their time with the arcade, deciding that they should go eat. "let's just drive elsewhere," tima tried persuading.

"but there's a food court right down there," nora pointed, confused why tima would spend her time trying to go to another place to eat.

"but there's one that's better than here," tima whined, she didn't want to go over there because nora's friend was there, she was suspicious of them anyway.

for what reason you may ask? well, we have no idea.

"aish, okay, what's this place?" nora reluctantly gave up as she eyed tima. tima's mouth stretched into a smile.

"let me drive this time and i'll show you as a surprise!"

"you've already kidnapped me once, i think you should just tell me,"

tima stubbornly stood there, crossing her arms. "that was once! your head is okay, at least it didn't leave that big of a bruise,"

"bitch!! i wake up everyday to see a purple marking that haunts me everyday, as much as i lose my brain cells every now and then, my poor head!" nora complained, pointing at her head.

tima chuckled slightly at this humorous moment.

nora made a sound, "pfft," tima chuckling was a bit funny too.

"but what's better than an arcade anyway?" nora simply asked, tima waved her finger around midair.

"you'll see, maybe it'll give us some fresh air!" tima exclaimed, nora reluctantly sighed as she complied with whatever tima had in store.

tima jittered in excitement after hearing this, she looked like she glitched. grabbing nora's hand, warmth spread through like wildfire.

tima led them outside the arcade which was bustling full of people now as the arcades seem to be popular around here. nora looked back, for some reason the arcade games looked even brighter than before.

'guess the arcade games must be happier without us,' nora thought as she was ruthlessly dragged.

they finally arrived at the parking lot, bouncing themselves inside. tima started the car up, her finger tapped to a certain button to the radio which allowed them to hear music.

"any particular song you want to jam out to?" tima asked, her eyes connected to nora's as if there was an invisible line that forced them to. nora couldn't take her eyes off.

nora focused on the little sparkles of fatima's eyes, shimmering under the sunlight of the car's window. the green-blue eyes really stood out to nora. drawing her in.

"i asked what song.?" tima drew out the question, as if questioning herself as she looked away from nora. nora snapped out of it.

"ourh, right sorry sorry," nora nervously chuckled to the tension that hung in the air. she slumped on the car seat, slapping her face.

"here let me connect my phone, my playlist has all the songs i need," nora's thumb started swiping around to find spotify (not sponsored). she landed on the particular playlist. hitting the button to play.

the car slowly started driving as the song played throughout the drive, the waves of the music hits their ears sensually.

"this is a nice song, what's it called?" tima asked as her hands gripped the steering wheeling, turning it right and left to make sure she stayed on lane.

"its called [insert song by commenting] by [insert artist by also commenting]. you should listen to my playlist sometime, it would leave you with great music taste," nora boasted.

tima laughed in response, nora slightly grinned and continued to rest through the car ride, enjoying the music. tima stole quick glances at her to make sure nora was comfortable.

honestly.. tima had no idea where to go. the arcade was the best but she impulsively wanted to leave due to her suspicions.

she ultimately decided they would go to a restaurant near another place. there was one that tima especially loved, maybe she could show nora what she loved most.