╌ 🍥 ꒱꒱✦ chapter 6

a/n : nora's pov but in the present now.

—————————

nora woke up in an unfamiliar bedroom, 'what the fuck happened?' nora asked herself.

she stretched tiredly, "youre awake!" an unknown girl with a low-ish voice said. it wasn't too pitchy, was leaning on the doorframe with her arms crossed.

"who the fuck are you-" "i'm basically your saviour," the girl bluntly said. "oh really now?" nora mockingly said.

tima chuckled lightly. "yeah, harry styles owes you a private concert after kicking you in the head," tima said, unwrapping her arms from crossing them and walking slowly over to the bed.

the bed dipped from the weight. "you're joking right?" nora questioned in disbelief. "no, seriously. anyway, i think you kind of owe me a little bit of something" tima looked down towards her lap.

"owe you, the fuck..?? that's sketchy." nora raised her eyebrow in suspicion. "anyone could've you know, kidnapped you-" "bitch i'm being kidnapped by you right now??" nora was trying to state facts.

"no no- i'm not here to torture you jeez, i just thought you should owe me like a little get to know each other," "you could've just said that without the 'owe me' part," nora furrowed her eyebrows.

"umm, alright," tima defeatedly said. sighing in the process.

"i don't even know your name, how are you my saviour?" nora asked, "i'm tima, you?" "i'm nora." nora responded.

"it's about 10am right now, you wanna go eat?" tima offered, "what you got?" nora asked, feeling a bit peckish.

"i can cook you some basic pancakes," tima nonchalantly said. nora scoffed, getting off the bed. "it's alright, just take me home." nora dusted the offer off.

"um, can i also have your number..?" tima said in a small voice. "uhh, okay shawty," nora responded. tima took out her phone and nora showed her, her number.

"thank you! we can talk about when we should start getting to know each other.. hmm, at the cafe?" tima asked, nora facepalmed, "that's so fucking cliché. please, let's just go to the arcade instead." nora offered.

"oh that's even better!" tima exclaimed joyfully.

"okay, i'd like to go back home?" nora slightly asked, "oh, let's go out then." tima strolled over to the front door, opening it like a gentlemen and letting nora go first.

"chivalry is dead, tima." nora scoffed playfully, "hey, i'm trying to be nice today," tima jokingly says.

as they went in the car, nora realised something. "shit, i forgot to text cindy that i-" "whos cindy.?" tima tilted her head, "my friend...?" nora slowly said.

"oh, okay." tima turned back to the front, gripping the steering wheel. 'she's kinda of weird but who isn't.?' nora thought to herself.

"i'll just text her that i'm safe and she doesn't need to worry, i've got my own ride.." nora said as she started typing quickly on her phone.

"what's your address?" tima calmly asks, "it's bingbangtangalang 189392." "you're serious right?" tima asks, 'unbelievable.' tima thought.

"um yes, it's a real address? i literally have to remember that off by heart." nora said in a serious tone, laced with annoyance. "oh alright.." tima quietly said as she put the address and directions. silently judging the name of the address.

even though they just met and nora found tima a bit sus. they started talking in the car together about general things. like their favourite game or some weird experiences they've had.

"and i was legitimately this close to hitting her crusty, disgusting, musty, dusty, blonde mouldy ass," nora finished off, tima laughing her head off with the little story.

"here's my stop," nora pointed at her house. it was nicely decorated with flowers outside the house. a lot of fauna growing around the house with a lovely front yard of flowers galore.

"damn, you have a nice house." tima looked around in awe. "thanks, beauty is pain though they say," nora closed her eyes, "oh well, i'll see you next time," nora waved to tima.

tima drove off, she waved with such energy.