╌ 🍥 ꒱꒱✦ chapter 22

tima's feelings faltered a bit after hearing that nora thought of it as a friendly hangout. she was taken aback, did it not seem like a date?

i mean of course it was, because tima said it was a date anyway! tima kept that in her mind as she continued touring around the house for nora. but unfortunately, nora had to leave early because her family needed her for a quick talk.

tima, the gentle lady she is, took her her to nora's family's abode. tima waving her off a goodbye as nora did so too, entering inside the house. tima started head bumping onto the steering wheel, frustrated.

she must get her hands on nora's schedule, she must start planning their dates afterall.

tima just fell into the steering wheel again, shaking her head as if it would help shake her thoughts away. she went onto her phone, checking her calendar.

"ugh, i have work tomorrow but maybe nora could hang out with me during my lunch break?" tima asked herself. scrolling through her work schedule.

she exhaled a breath, started her engine and drove off the parking spot. her thoughts were filled with mere curiosity about this new girl that nora knew.

'their name was cindy and thais, but nora only seemed to recognise cindy out of the 2 of them. who exactly is cindy to nora?'

she wonders long and hard, she had parked near a cafe. the magic shop cafe filled with magical delights that would help your mood.

tima stopped by, she entered the cafe with thoughts fresh in her head. 'gosh just thinking about nora's friends makes me feel weird,'

ordering a small drink with chocolate chips embedded in it, she sat down near a booth, a window beside her. she put her head beside the window and ran through all the memories with nora.

she had never felt happier in her life, the euphoria spread throughout each memory she had with nora. as the drink was handed to tima, she stirred the concoction around. whiffing up the calories.

tima went on her phone, scrolling through social media before finding nora's profile. shrugging, she clicked on it. it wasn't like anyone was above her shoulder peeking over.

stalking nora's social profile, with an outstanding 504.2k followers, her first 3 posts had tima in it which for some reason made tima feel accomplished. even though she didn't realise that nora was a famous instagrammer.

"i guess gorgeous people like her would get tons of likes and followers," tima muttered to herself as she puckered her lips for the straw.

continuously stalking nora's instagram, nora had pictures of herself in different eras which meant she rarely posted or she archived some of them. tima's heart kept beating in an erratic rhythm as she continued looking through nora's profile.

her emotions were getting a little overboard so she swiped away from the profile, tima continued scrolling through other posts on her feed. finding random cute girls and guys to fill her thoughts instead of nora.

but each time she tried, she couldn't get nora out of her head.

finishing up her drink, she asked for another because honestly, magic shop's drinks were an addiction. the recipe must have some magical enticing powers of some sort that kept her crawling back for more, it was amazing really.

anywho, tima's drink was handed to her fortunately in time. her brain was fizzing with the same name of the same girl whom fainted at a harry styles concert, did that hint get to you yet?

tima shifted around her the booth, turning down her phone and watching outside the window. her eyes glimmering and the reflection of clouds seen in her bright blue eyes. it was like the sky was reflected in her wide eyes.

her hand on her chin, looking like a model of a commercial for a drink, her hair slightly flew around.

the only sounds being heard were the slight slurping, the air conditioner humming its own tune and the cashier playing around with the machine at the front desk.

"only time will tell, love awaits at the end of the door i guess,"

————————

"that's so cliché"
- beomgyu