╌ 🍥 ꒱꒱✦ chapter 3

nora munched happily, cindy had ordered one of the special drinks they sell.

cindy waited while watching nora eat, "how much were the tickets, front row?" cindy asked, genuinely curious. obviously, they had to be worth more than 100.

"probably 200, i don't remember," nora mumbled. cindy's eyes bulged out, "jeez, 200?" cindy whisper-shouted.

"no, probably 300-" "anyway, would you look at that, my drink is coming," cindy cut off nora as soon as she saw the waiter with a silver tray come over.

"woah damn, that's pretty," nora looked over to see the drink, it was a mix of both light and dark purple and a fluorescent pink with white foam on top with little decorations.

"here you go, your sunset dream glow drink has arrived," the waiter set down the drink in front of both of them.

"thank you!" cindy replied politely. "holy shit, look how cool that is," nora was interested in the drink cindy bought.

cindy took the straw, it was a purple straw to match the theme of the drink. there was a little tiny umbrella and it was on top of the foam. it was like a beach out and watching the sunset.

she stirred it around. mixing the colours, it's colours shifted into a nice light purple with hints of pink. cindy watched in awe.

nora took discreet photos, "pose for the camera skindy!" nora squealed, "wha-" "too late, caught your face," nora cut cindy off with the shutter of the camera.

cindy's face falls, putting her drink down before reaching out to grab nora's phone. nora's arm extended away from cindy's hand that was slowly trying to come after her precious phone.

they started to get playful until cindy had fallen on top of nora's lap, her head hitting nora's thigh. "i-" cindy started.

nora gently caressed cindy's hair, "let's finish the drink before we leave, yeah?"

cindy, flabbergasted, she moves off nora's lap and drinks most of her drink. shuffling, she's still red from that encounter, shying away from nora.

"ah, we should get going shouldn't we?" nora says, as if nothing ever happened, 'what the fuck?' cindy thought about it.

they walked together out, paying and tipping the employees for the amazing service. walking together was not necessarily awkward, it was just silent.

"um, today was nice wasnt it?" cindy tried to start, "it hasn't even been 2 hours since we woke up, what the fuck you mean?" nora questions. cindy breathlessly laughs.

they enter the car together, it was already 10am. they must've talked for so long. maybe had a few drinks, it did not contain alcohol-

they drove to the stadium, qudos bank arena.

nora was ecstatic, she bounced around on the seat. her bag with all her contents ready for the night.

the screaming, the singing and the songs!

about 20 minutes later, they arrived at the arena. cindy stepping out and nora coming with, super excited.

"there's kfc nearby, the snacks at the cafe didnt fill me up enough," nora suggested. cindy smiled slightly. "food it is."

after eating boxes of kfc, cindy ushered nora inside the stadium. "just explore the stadium and i'm sure they'll provide you something to do when you go inside,"

'but i don't want to leave you behind,' nora thought when she was being pushed, she just wanted someone to accompany her.

"why aren't you coming inside with me?" nora asked, "i have somewhere to be, plus, you bought the ticket for yourself didn't you?" cindy asked, tilting her head.

"yeah, but i meant.. why don't we explore together?"

"i- i just need to be somewhere really quick," cindy hastily said, "i'll go with you next time as a promise!" cindy left a goodbye hug to nora as she slowly left.

".. oh alright then.." nora whispered to herself, she wanted to keep the warmth cindy had just provided her.

it was like as if a star, heated up and exploded inside her stomach, lots of various feelings she couldn't describe to the bare minimum.

nora turned a 180 degree turn, leaving to go inside the stadium.

she found it endearing that cindy had hugged her, they barely knew each other.

nora pulled up her instagram, posting a bunch of exciting and stories to encourage her fans.

"y'all need to see this shit right now," she recorded as her phone did a slow 360 around the stadium.

her story was going to be filled to the brim and she wouldn't regret it.